• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

For Sale: Some vintage Disney Dolls MIB Gorgeous dolls!!! [pic heavy]

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Sale: Some vintage Disney Dolls MIB Gorgeous dolls!!! [pic heavy]

flynnrider

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My closet has literally exploded, and since I don't have any other place to store my dolls, I want to sell them! I am willing to ship anywhere. The prices I'm posting are fair and similar to what I paid. However, I am willing to consider any best offers. I am not interested in trading as I want to empty space not refill it lol.

I'll start off with the rarest and go down from there:

Fashion Secrets Megara: $60 plus shipping

tumblr_m7oozrXzdP1r142y0o1_500.jpg

Basic Megara: $50 plus shipping

tumblr_m7oozrXzdP1r142y0o7_1280.jpg

Golden Glow Hercules: $40 plus shipping

tumblr_m7oozrXzdP1r142y0o2_250.jpg

Jane (Tarzan): $40 plus shipping

tumblr_m7oozrXzdP1r142y0o3_250.jpg

Summer Seas Ariel: $45 plus shipping
tumblr_m7oozrXzdP1r142y0o4_250.jpg

Secret Hero Mulan: $25 plus shipping

tumblr_m7oozrXzdP1r142y0o5_1280.jpg

Captain Li Shang: $20 plus shipping

tumblr_m7oozrXzdP1r142y0o8_250.jpg

Phoebus: $15 plus shipping. I also have a Quasimodo figure from this line MIB but I didn't take a picture, if anyone is interested. Also a Esmeralda doll, but she is loose but in mint condition.

tumblr_m7oozrXzdP1r142y0o6_1280.jpg

Water Jewel Magic Jasmine: $12 plus shipping. Also have MIB 1992 Aladdin and Jasmine dolls!
tumblr_m7oozrXzdP1r142y0o9_1280.jpg

I have several "Original Little Mermaid "ones packed away..the boxes are NOT the best...And I have a couple of those too...I thought I was going to have a girl and ended up with boys...
Good luck on the sales

I had most of those dolls as a child. Brings back memories, thanks for uploading pictures. Good luck selling them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back