• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PIN ID Found pin with the help of friends

Solution
1bf3b5f377bd3c741c2369edda95af41.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I tried searching Huey, Dewey and Louie, nephews, duck tales, camp etc. all to no avail. I remember this set was a puzzle and was Indepence related. I love Independence Day pins, even though I don’t collect them. But I was super tempted. I think I found it using “Delaware “ in my search…

Do you have a picture?
Yes thank you, I have Pin 24810: Colonial Huey & Dewey Duck Rowing a Boat.
A total of 6 pins complete the set, now I'm on the hunt for the remaining five pins for the set:

Pin 24710: Colonial Mickey in a Boat;
Pin 20551: Colonial Donald Rowing Boat;
Pin 20550: Colonial Pluto in Boat with Patriotic Flag;
Pin 24808: Colonial Goofy Crossing the Delaware River;
Pin 24811: Colonial Louie Ducks Helps Row Across the Delaware River

Yes thank you, I have Pin 24810: Colonial Huey & Dewey Duck Rowing a Boat.
A total of 6 pins complete the set, now I'm on the hunt for the remaining five pins for the set:

Pin 24710: Colonial Mickey in a Boat;
Pin 20551: Colonial Donald Rowing Boat;
Pin 20550: Colonial Pluto in Boat with Patriotic Flag;
Pin 24808: Colonial Goofy Crossing the Delaware River;
Pin 24811: Colonial Louie Ducks Helps Row Across the Delaware River

Ooh, that's the one of them crossing the Delaware... good luck!

And, the first picture on the first post didn't originally show up for me, but now it does. Very nice!

Back