• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Free DPF-iversary Game!

Free DPF-iversary Game!

timeerkat

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Rating - 100%
351   0   0
Today is my one year anniversary of joining DPF! To celebrate, I wanted to do something to give back to all the friends I've made here. So I will be holding a free prize drawing! (I promise this isn't an April Fools Day joke! :) ) I will choose one grand prize winner and two extra winners who will each receive a little care package.

The grand prize will be:

thumb130_201409119245.jpg

Eau De Magique - Tiana
Pinpics 103300 / PTDB 3905

To enter, please fill out the following form:

<Insert a picture or gif of Timon or Robin Hood. It can be any (family-friendly) picture, I just want a thread full of Timon and Robin. Because redheaded anthropomorphic animals for the win! :D>
Username:
Favorite Disney Movies:
Favorite Disney Characters:

The game will close at 11:59 pm PST on Sunday, April 5th. I will choose winners via randomizer.org, using post order as your entry number. The prizes will go out sometime next week.

Entries

1. speedwaystar1
2. Charisma82
3. MzMarie
4. Goren1818
5. Snowie
6. caw caw rawr
7. CCofRR13
8. melanium
9. esox17
10. Hambee2
11. CheshireCat
12. mickeymouseje
13. FarFromDreams
14. sorapandora
15. jTrack
16. teddy_ruxpin

Last edited:
Happy Anniversary :)
timon-o.gif

Speedwaystar1
Favourite Movie - Aladdin (Because it was the first Disney film I watched) Tangled (Best music)
Favourite Characters - Jafar / Dr Facilier / Cheshire Cat (I always prefer a good villain :D)

Last edited:
Happy anniversary!!! Really nice of you to put this game together for everyone to celebrate.

Username: Charisma82
Favorite Disney Movies: I’m a fan of all the Disney Renaissance movies from the 90’s, it’s hard to pick just one ‘cause I grew up with all of them… but just to fill in a movie for this game I’ll go with Beauty & the Beast.
Favorite Disney Characters: I’m a villains fan, and my favorite is Maleficent with Chernabog coming in at a close 2[SUP]nd[/SUP].

Below we've got Robin with Maid Marian in the firefly scene. Love the song, love the animation, the scene is overall awesomeness.

robin-hood-fire-flies.jpg

Happy anniversary!!
2d58867c548e7f7509bc057fa53c341c.jpg

Fave movie: hunchback of Notre Dame/ Hercules
Fave character: tie between Meg/Tiana/Ariel

Congrats on one year! :) May there be many more to come~
T8kmnkec9HJ4s.gif

Username: Snowie
Favorite Disney Movies:I ordinarily love films from Walt's early days (Pinnochio, Saludos Amigos, Etc.) but my personal tops would have to be a mix of Mary Poppins and (most of all) The Little Mermaid.
Ariel of course, Scuttle, Flounder, Mary, the Waiter Penguins, Tiana, and Figaro.

Last edited:
List updated to here.

Thanks, everyone!

I love how every Timon so far has been hula Timon! :D And I love that Robin and Marian firefly scene.

Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you're here!

mqdefault.jpg

Username: Caw caw rawr
Favorite Disney Movies: Up, Brother Bear, Emperor's New Groove, Big Hero 6
Favorite Disney Characters: Russell, Kronk, Charlotte La Bouff, Koda, Carl Fredrickson, Baymax, Gaston, Hathi Jr. and Prince John

Happy Anniversary!!!

CCofRR13
Finding Nemo or BATB - many more - too difficult to chose
Cheshire Cat, Maleficent and Stitch

Congrats!! :) :) :)

Simba-Timon-the-lion-king-25952603-800-400.jpg

Username: melanium
Favorite Disney Movies: In order of release: Peter Pan, Aladdin, The Lion King, Meet the Robinsons, Wall-E, Wreck-It Ralph, Big Hero 6 (I think I'm a very RARE female who loves the movies with a male star…)
Favorite Disney Characters: Simba, Wall-E, Eve, M-O, Lewis Robinson, Wilbur Robinson, Vanellope, Baymax

Wonderful and fun idea, thanks!
Melanie

Thanks for the contest-

p1.jpg

User: esox17
Favorite Movies: Brother Bear, Wall-E, Donald in Mathmagic Land
Favorite Characters: Wall-E, anyone in the Haunted Mansion

Congrats on one year!

My picture of Timon isn't great, but it is my youngest son getting a high five from him during a parade.
DisneyDec08%20369_zpsort5kdsz.jpg

User: Hambee2
Favorite Movies: Lion King, The Little Mermaid, Toy Story (and MANY more)
Favorite Characters: Goofy, Ralph

Timon.png

Congrats on the anniversary!!!!
Username: CheshireCat
Disney Movies: Tarzan, Hercules, Brave, Pirates of the Caribbean, Oz the Great and Powerful, Brother Bear, Tangled, Bolt
Disney Characters: Merida, Cheshire Cat, Honey Lemon

images

Happy anniversary! :D
Username: Mickeymousje
Favorite movies: Tangled, Beauty and the Beast, Frozen and The Little Mermaid
Favorite characters: Pascal, Rapunzel, Ariel, Elsa, Anna, Olaf and Sven

Happy Anniversary! The generosity the forum has shown this past month has been just beautiful!
tumblr_mkv30wRP791rrhp58o1_500.gif

Username: FarFromDreams

Favorite Disney Movies: Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, Aladdin, and Wall-E. (The ones I was most impatient for re-releases since its so hard to choose favorites)

Belle, Ariel, Donald, and Hans.

Awesome! Happy Anniversary, and thanks for the giveaway!

tumblr_ltv0nxLS551qhigt0o1_500.gif

tumblr_moat8tuSz91qhfc59o1_500_zpstdhi4wie.gif

Username: SoraPandora

Favorite Disney Movies: Beauty and the Beast, Peter Pan, Alice in Wonderland, Robin Hood, The Sword in the Stone

Favorite Disney Characters: Figaro, Wendy, Belle, Tiger Lily, The Lost Boys, Alice, The Dormouse, Madam Mim, Chip and Dale.

And here are a few other anthropomorphic redheads, for your consideration. ;)

tumblr_m7vn3j1WvY1qjrfrf.gif

tumblr_m0116gPM501qb9pa3o1_500_zpsfe2ff7cb.gif

YUCK.gif

List updated to here.

Awwww yis! Squirrel Wart and Tod are definitely loves! <3 The squirrel scene is my favorite scene in the movie.

8d880372f01c6489d3c6bbca8d30a295.jpg

Username: jTrack

Favorite Disney Movies: Bedknobs and Broomsticks, Herbie movies, Hocus Pocus, Lilo & Stitch, and The Incredibles
Favorite Disney Characters: Probably Stitch and Elsa lol

1. Easter Bunnies !!

username , teddy_ruxpin
favorite Disney movies , all the classic ones and also cute animals and princesses ,Robin Hood ,fox and the hound ,Alice in wonderland and far far too many to mention ,haha!
favorite Disney characters ,almost everyone except pixar ones and a couple other ones .

Last edited:
Time to pick winners! I told randomizer.org to choose three numbers, and the first one listed of the three is the grand prize winner.

1. speedwaystar1
2. Charisma82
3. MzMarie
4. Goren1818
5. Snowie
6. caw caw rawr
7. CCofRR13
8. melanium
9. esox17
10. Hambee2
11. CheshireCat
12. mickeymouseje
13. FarFromDreams
14. sorapandora
15. jTrack
16. teddy_ruxpin

anniversarydraw_zpsmbxhqvpg.png

Congrats to mickeymouseje for the grand prize draw! And to jTrack and CCofRR13 for the secondary prizes! I will be contacting you for shipping information shortly.

I will hopefully do more free draw games in the future (Maybe a "Yay, I'm done with moving!" game?), so stay tuned!

Back