• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

*FREE GAME!!!* Come Help Me Celebrate, Win A Pin and More!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*FREE GAME!!!* Come Help Me Celebrate, Win A Pin and More!!
Thank you all SO much for the great response to my game so far!! Please do keep submitting your stories until tomorrow night. I may have to put my story, and the picking of the winner, on hold for a few days though. I was told today that I may have to go into the hospital for a few days, starting tomorrow. If that happens, I will post my story, and choose a winner as soon as I'm home again. Thank you all so much for understanding! :D

Dalamara, so glad to see you back on DPF! I hope you're doing well and that all is better now :).

Will you be updating this game soon? I'm looking forward to hearing your story, and seeing which one you pick as the winner!

Once again I really hope that everything is going well for you and welcome back to the forum! :D

Just to check, was a winner ever actually chosen for this game? Just thinking it's probably time we closed the thread as it's all finished otherwise new people reading the title and not noticing the date might think they can still enter. It was nice reading everyone's stories though :)

Hello all!!! I thought I would post here, in case some of you had not seen my apology thread in "Anything Goes"... As bearcat said, my absence started out as an inability to access DBF... She was wonderful, by the way, and generously helped me keep in contact with the boards for a bit. Unfortunately toward the end of my internet problems, an incident occurred that resulted in a short hospital stay, and then several weeks of me not even having the strength to leave the house, or do any of the things that made me happy, like DPF. I won't have a pity party by boring you all with the whole story... However, recently, I put my big girl pants back on, and decided that I NEEDED and DESERVED to be happy, so I started with coming back to DPF. :D. As I stated in my apology thread, I would catch up with any trades or PIFs that I owed, as well as get this game going again!! Sooooooo.... That being said, please have a little more patience with me while I continue to pull my pin-trader self back together. Please feel free to post a story if you haven't yet, and I will get a winner picked as soon as I can!!! Thank you all SO much for your patience, and for being an amazing pin family!

Not too surprising as this is a lot of people's favorite movie, but my absolute favorite movie is Rapunzel. I hold this movie really close to my heart though because I see a lot of myself in the character and a lot of my husband in Flynn. Recently we were married and our first dance was to I See the light. Towards the end of the song, the sound system actually cut it off, but because of how many times I've watched this movie with my husband, we were able to sing the rest of the song to each other. It's our song now and forever. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back