• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

*FREE GAME!* 'Guess the image' puzzle game! *PIN + GOODIE BAG PRIZES!* OPEN AGAIN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*FREE GAME!* 'Guess the image' puzzle game! *PIN + GOODIE BAG PRIZES!* OPEN AGAIN!!!

Gingernutty

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Game is now closed! Thanks everyone for playing, it was great fun! :)

Welcome, everyone, to my puzzle image game!

I have come up with a new game! This game is COMPLETELY FREE and OPEN TO EVERYONE.

This is a skill-based game, and will require lots of thought (hopefully!).

How it works:

I will post a small image. This will be a small piece, or puzzle piece if you will, taken from a larger, complete picture. The large picture will be a screencap from a Disney animated movie. For example:
19l69s.jpg

All that you have to do, is guess the movie and the scene that the puzzle piece is from! If you’re the first person to correctly guess the movie and scene, you win a goodie bag including a pin, stickers and Disney items, art and handmade goodies from me!

RULES:

• Entry and all guesses are free
  • You may guess as many times as you like, but PLEASE actually think of answers. I don’t want to see 10+ posts in a row of random guesses. This is supposed to be a game of skill and thought!
  • You must guess the movie AND the scene. Doesn’t have to be exact to the second, but must be around that point in the movie. Just guessing the movie is ½ an answer and will not win.
  • Each person can only win once. Give everyone else a chance! If you've already won and still want to guess, you can do so via PM and I'll let you know if you're right or not.
  • As soon as the current piece is guessed, I will post the full image it is from and announce the winner of that round. A new round will start almost immediately.
  • Rounds will go on as long as they have to! One piece might be guessed within hours of posting, another may take weeks.
  • If a round is too hard and takes far too long, and it is obvious no-one will get it, I will make the decision to start a new round. I want this to be fun!
  • Each winner will be PM’d to inform them, and their prize will be posted out within a week. If there is a delay in prize giving (such as having multiple winners at the same time or having to get more goodies) the winner will be informed ASAP, but all winners WILL receive a prize!
  • Each prize WILL include a pin. I cannot guarantee it will be an LE or highly wanted pin, as I have a limited collection and funds, but that’s why other goodies are included in the prize.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

Round 1 winner: neonlightning

Round 2 winner: Onlera

Round 3 winner: charlottetowell

Round 4 winner: Nettiejeanne

Round 5 winner: nblaugh

Round 6 winner: Katdianee

Round 7 winner: Emtking

Round 8: Now playing!

mt8sue.png

Which scene from which movie is this piece from?

Last edited:
Oooooh Michaela this is gonna be good! Why did you have to start this when I'm in the middle of my exams and can't take the time to seriously think about this?! Meanie!!! :p

man, i don't think i'm gonna be able to get this. i mean, it's almost for sure from little mermaid, since it's a bubble coming up (and the only other water heavy disney movie (finding nemo) is CGI, not traditional animation... and the animation isn't smooth enough to be the sequel..

okay, from the color palette, i'm gonna say it's from the Under the Sea scene

i wanna say mickey christmas carol, the scene at the end with scrooge giving money to the people gathering money for charity

hmm... is it the early scene of the rescuers, when Bernard is cleaning up outside the meeting?

EDIT: oh, i don't think that's it... yeah, i give up on this one. maybe better luck on the next one. ah well

Last edited:
Thanks for your guesses guys! Unfortunately, no-one is correct yet!
Just for clarification, the bubble picture HAS been guessed! We are now on round 2, the OP has been updated to include the Round 2 image which is yet to be guessed!

Is it Aristocats? Maybe the scene where the cats are being fed right before bedtime? And Roquefort stole a cookie? Oh gosh, I haven't seen that movie in so long, I just know he likes those biscuits! This is so hard, but fun!

Ok I am drawing a blank

I would guess either Cinderella ( floor pattern) and its a box of treats or cookies on its side... no idea what scene!

I am probably wrong on both ends but its a tough picture! Fun idea!

i figured it out!! yes!!!

it is from Lilo and Stitch, where Nani tackles Lilo. she knocks over a cereal box, right before she catches Lilo. it's the part right after the social worker leaves the house and they start fighting

sorry, but that was driving me up a wall not being able to figure it out

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back