• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Free Game Number Two :D

Free Game Number Two :D

jennisney

Princess Collector c:
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I had so much fun with my last game so I thought i'd host another free game!!

This time the prize is an art zap from me!! :)

Examples of my art:

tumblr_my6occCUyt1rl4j6ro1_500.jpg

tumblr_mydv1bjkhZ1rl4j6ro1_500.jpg

tumblr_n00kmmY1F21s6cm82o1_500.png

The zap might be a painting or a pencil illustration :)!!

The game is totally free :)

All you have to do is tell me:

1. What is your favourite disney movie? (can only be 1 :p , I know how hard that is because I can't pick my number 1 favourite either hehe ^-^)

2. Who is your favourite disney character? (again can only be 1, doesn't have to be from the same movie as your favourite ^-^)

The game is open until Monday the 10th February at 10pm UK time :)

I will enter everyones names into a random generator to find the winner :)

Thank you and have fun!!!

tumblr_mm6ocw6GlH1sofnebo1_500.gif

Ooooooooh! The first part is so difficult! I'd have to say.... at the moment... its Frozen. Next part is easy. Maleficent... she is and always wil be my number 1!

I know, it's so hard to choose :lol: I feel kind of bad for asking the question hehe ^-^

Extremely hard choice.... but favorite movie for me has to be Beauty and the Beast without a doubt and favorite character has to be Jiminy Cricket which is obvious from my avatar :lol:

How wonderful of you to share your talent with one of us. My favorite Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast and my favorite Disney character is Zazu.

That is some beautiful art! May I enter? :)

My favourite Disney movie is The Brave Little Toaster.

Does my favourite Disney character have to be from a movie, because mine is :fig: !!!

Thanks for this contest! :)

Oh gosh I don't just have one, but for the sake of choosing I'll just say Tangled. I'm adopted and went on my own journey to find who I am, find where I'm from. I relate to the characters and the story. And the scene where the king and queen are getting ready to release the lantern, and you can just see the grief on the king's face, oh man I lose it and cry like a baby every darn time!

I'd say my favourite character is Mulan. She's strong, independent, unique, intelligent, courageous, etc!

Thank you for doing this! Your art is gorgeous!!!

My favorite Disney Movie is Mary Poppins. My favorite character is... ummm... Maleficent as a dragon if it is for what the drawing would be of>>>LOL! If not then... ummm... maybe Elliot because he always makes me smile.

Ahh! Love your art, what a great opportunity :D

My favorite Disney movie is probably Frozen at the moment.

However, Mulan will always be my favorite character as she is such a strong character!

Thanks for this game!

My favorite movie is Brave and my favorite character is Mulan (but I really love the Ariel painting you did above, it is the best version of it I have seen)

I TOTALLY want in on this!! My favorite Disney Character is Simba. Favorite Disney Movie is The Lion King!!

PS -- That Merida... WOW!!

Your art is beautiful! I would love to win so my favorite movie is Mulan and my favorite character is Mulan as well.

Wow!! I will DEFINITELY enter for some of your art!

My favorite movie is easy, Frozen! Sisters forever! :D

And my favorite character is Tinker Bell because she's so feisty :)

Wow really, have to narrow it down to just one? Ok then I guess my favorite movie would have to be Toy story. My favorite Character(right now) is Buzz.

1. Favorite Disney Movie is the original Alice in Wonderland. :)
2. Favorite Disney Character.... this one's tough... but I'd say Belle... she's so sweet and bookish :)

Can the favourite movie be a short film? If so, it's Paperman. If not, it's The Emperor's New Groove, and my favourite character is Charlotte LaBouff.

Can the favourite movie be a short film? If so, it's Paperman. If not, it's The Emperor's New Groove, and my favourite character is Charlotte LaBouff.

It can totally be a short!!!!! Paper man is amazing it is also my favourite short (I have all my favourites in categories so that I can have 10,000 favorites hehe) I wish they'd make pins/merch for it :(

Oh man I forgot about paperman! That is an amazing short! I wish they would come out with at least a couple of pins from it. My wife was in tears by the end of it!

Back