• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Free game... Pick and list ALL LE PINS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free game... Pick and list ALL LE PINS
I am just waiting for my current game to end to see what kind of pins I have left... LOL... then I will play!

I'D LIKE LILO AND STITCH WITH THEIR BIKE PLEASE, THANKS . i'll pm you now thank you.
here are my pins to choose from ,
pin99050
pin95264
pin88155
pin88643
pin10810
pin66333

Last edited:
cosplay costumes

Great ideas and guidelines how to play the pin game with proper rules and get the feedback as per my own ideas, cosplay costumes business will also run as the same guideline and get more success in my local community. cosplay costumes

I don't know, but maybe it would help if you offered other characters. Most of what you offered is Mickey. Just trying to help you. What I do when I get stuck is look at the peoples wants lists that play the game and try to match up with something. That usually works for me. Just a suggestion

Last edited:
I don't have much else to add but i'll add these to the full selection of pins I offered so it's now a choice of 18 pins . 64818 character crest chip and dale , 64166 mickeys not so scary Halloween party 2008 logo , 80318 mickey mouse enchanted tiki room, thanks .

Last edited:
I'll take Pin 1064: Donald Duck 65th Birthday (Proud Donald)

Offering these pins:

Note: I'll be away on vacation from the 4th to the 16th, so if someone chooses something during that time, I'll respond when I can or when I get home.

I would like this one...

Here is my offering...

We are also getting ready to go on vacation so if this doesn't go quickly we may not be able to mail until late September.

Last edited:
I would like this one...

Here is my offering...

We are also getting ready to go on vacation so if this doesn't go quickly we may not be able to mail until late September.

In an effort to speed this up I will add a few more pins. I would like to get this mailed out before we leave for vacation!
adding...

Can someone take one of these please... LOL I have listed 20 pins now.

Had to remove some pins... Here is what I have

It is getting close to the time we leave. If nothing is picked before Friday it will not get mailed until after the 20th. Thanks

Last edited:
Pin 8918: 12 Months of Magic - Movie Poster (The Art of Skiing)

Pin 18881: History of Art - Runaway Brain (1995) Slider

Pin 16406: DLR - Halloween 2002 (Goofy)

Pin 54721: DLR - Rocket Jets - 40th Anniversary

Pin 95412: 2013 Poster Series - April - Castle

Pin 95597: 2013 Poster Series - May - Mickey Mouse

Pin 96824: 2013 Poster Series - July - Sorcerer Mickey

Pin 98767: DLR - Annual Passholder Stained Glass Puzzle Piece - Mickey's Fun Wheel

Pin 99609: Pixar Character Connection Puzzle - Flick

Pin 100736: DCA/DLR - Disney California Adventure Park - Annual Passholder - Minnie Mouse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am going to cancel these games due to lack of interest. Thanks to everyone for playing. Renee, since I didn't have the Bambi album anymore, everything should be good already and none of your pins will be chosen. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back