• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Free game... Pick and list ALL LE PINS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll offer
pin63956
pin40605
pin14456
pin50003
pin49954

I think it's made things very difficult for people now where it has to be all limited editions and they're unable to play as they might not have enough ,just a suggestion but maybe the previous limited edition idea was better and could be returned ?

My observation was this. In almost every instance the person that chose the pin chose the pin that was the LE under 1000. The other pins really didn't matter most of the time. We as a unit generally didn't list anything to wanted and when a pin was put up that was half way popular it went quickly. It is my feeling that you gt out of this game what you put into it. If you list good pins someone will take one quick. If it is more important to you to get a deal or offer up pins that are not very wanted you will end up having to add over and over again. I would have taken the Cruella if I had some LE pins I could put up but I do not have any that I can do that with right now. There may be others in that boat as well I do not know. If anyone out there is wishing they could take one of these pins but doesn't have the pins needed to post feel free to let me know. I will go with the majority if enough of you speak up. I think that most people are just no longer interested in these games anymore. If that is the case I will just pick a pin and close the game. Either way is fine with me.

I'm trying to put up good pins! It's just that the majority of my le pins are mickey, nightmare, and miscellaneous park-themed pins. I know that many of these groups are not super popular, but I've never had a problem before this!
All pins in posts 202-205 and 207 are still up for grabs, here's some more picks.
pin96623
pin37181
pin49392
pin81288

pin33391

And some non le's that might have some interest
pin81359
pin89458
pin96797
pin1003
pin3672

wow can I please get the Jiminy Cricket with Christmas present pin please ,it's been on my wants list for ages and i'd love it , thanks .
here are my limited edition pins for you to choose from
pin69124
pin66333
pin88262
pin88155
pin95264
pin97561
pin99050

Last edited:
I'd like
pin97561
please! I'll post up my LE's soon :)

(edited because I conflated the games - thought I could pick 2 LE's T_T)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back