• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Free game... Pick and list ALL LE PINS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free game... Pick and list ALL LE PINS
To add pictures, you right click the image you want and select either "copy image address" or "copy image URL". Then, in the reply section of the thread you are viewing, you click the little box with the tree (this is in the bar above the typing box; in the same line as the emoticons, bold, italicize, add link, etc.). You then right click in the box provided, once you click the little tree, and select paste. The image URL/address should have been pasted into the box, and you then click "OK". The image should be in your post now :)

I hope I explained that well enough. I will join in the game once I get all my traders sorted out!

You explained it perfectly....thanks so much because I always struggle with this! Now I can play...YAY

I would like the Pin 64843: Minnie Mouse Tower of Terror. Great game!!!!

Im on my iPad, so I'll. have to list the pins (no pics) for now. I offer:

Pin 92169: Disney Vacation Club - Halloween 2012 - Stitch
Pin 98041: Reflections of Evil Event - Villainous Breakfast Gift
Pin 99147: AMC - Frozen Giveaway - Olaf - GWP
Pin 93246: DCL - Pirate Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - Minnie Mouse Silver Coin ONLY
Pin 53035: Character Train Collection - Mystery 2 Pin Tin Set - Lilo & Stitch

Last edited:
OOO I liked 3 of your 5! I will take this one...

Pin 92169: Disney Vacation Club - Halloween 2012 - Stitch

I will offer these again...

please don't be so eager to close this game,it's a fantastic idea,it'd be sad to see it go .maybe you could let it run permanently like pin it forward does. I would love to play again please ,I love the small world so may I please choose pin 72734 small world holiday Cinderella. here is my selection for the next person to choose from in the next post

Last edited:
pin95401
pin13821
pin72269
pin73751
pin74129
pin88262
pin25915
pin62884

Last edited:
What do you guys think about separating this game into two games. One for any pin and the other for just LE or pins with with a high wants ratio or wanted by over 75... something like that. I think that is why this game isn't going any better than it is. People don't want to put up LE pins when they want an open edition pin. Does that make sense?

Might be good to do separate LE and OE threads. I've been waiting to play this game but haven't seen anything I've liked so far :)

Figment is tough for us west coast peeps. There is no Figment at Disneyland! I will wait for more feedback and if need be split it up.

I was thinking of suggesting separating the LEs into their own game so I'd be okay with it if you decide to do it. Maybe one of the requirements is that each pin offered must have a different character of be from different movies so we don't end up with say all Fab5 or all Stitch. Just so there's variety and a better chance that some one will jump in.

The less criteria we put on the game the more chance it has of succeeding. There are collectors of every character here we just have to get them to want to play our game.

Putting up two LE pins, one 1000 or smaller, when you want an OE, isn't a real issue - I think of it like zapping. Besides, if someone picks one of my low LE, nothing says I can't pick one of theirs in return, to get an LE right back for an LE, even if I did take an OE at first.

I want the Mickey and the Beanstalk pin, please.

I am putting up:

PD78522-front.jpg
PD73804-front.jpg
PD78773-front.jpg
PD74687-front.jpg
PD79340-front.jpg

Putting up two LE pins, one 1000 or smaller, when you want an OE, isn't a real issue - I think of it like zapping. Besides, if someone picks one of my low LE, nothing says I can't pick one of theirs in return, to get an LE right back for an LE, even if I did take an OE at first.

I want the Mickey and the Beanstalk pin, please.

I am putting up:

PD78522-front.jpg
PD73804-front.jpg
PD78773-front.jpg
PD74687-front.jpg
PD79340-front.jpg

That was how I was looking at it too but after I put almost all of my LE pins in my game, and had to scrounge around for LE pins, it felt a little different. Now, I do understand how that side feels too. Some might not have the LE pins to play that way either since many are strictly park pins and it is not that often that pins under LE1000 are available. You can still view it as a zap if you offer better pins than you received so it would still work that way for those that want to look at things from that perspective. You could even sneak in an AP or something and not tell anyone until it is received!

Last edited:
I think the answer might be to leave this one as is for now and open one for any pins. I will get right on that! LOL

I'm having a hard time with the limited edition rule myself, but I still enjoy seeing what everyone posts. If we start another thread that is open to all pins (or some other form) I will definitely be participating asap - I like the idea of some kind of creative rule related to characters or movies :)

Last edited:
Join in anytime! There is an any pin version of this game started as well.

Last edited:
Mummified hamster please!

My picks:
Pin 47068: Pirates of the Caribbean - Gold Coin Pin with Sapphire Stone
Pin 67669: WDW - Characters with Cinderella Castle - Mystery Tin Collection -4 Pin Set (Goofy Only)
Pin 68491: DLR - Disney/Pixar CARS - Mystery Tin Collection - Sally Only (100% authentic, I've compared it to a scrapper)
Pin 61936: DCA - Twlight Zone(TM) Tower of Terror - Mickey and the Gang
Pin 90190: Disney's Best Friends - Mystery Pack - Simba, Timon, and Pumbaa Only

Sorry for no pictures, I'm on my phone!

Mummified hamster please!

My picks:
Pin 47068: Pirates of the Caribbean - Gold Coin Pin with Sapphire Stone
Pin 67669: WDW - Characters with Cinderella Castle - Mystery Tin Collection -4 Pin Set (Goofy Only)
Pin 68491: DLR - Disney/Pixar CARS - Mystery Tin Collection - Sally Only (100% authentic, I've compared it to a scrapper)
Pin 61936: DCA - Twlight Zone(TM) Tower of Terror - Mickey and the Gang
Pin 90190: Disney's Best Friends - Mystery Pack - Simba, Timon, and Pumbaa Only

Sorry for no pictures, I'm on my phone!

Here are pics

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back