• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

free game thanx to Pincrazy Darice now closed but you can still post what you got

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok let me see. The mystery pins that fit the criteria would be #90980- soundsationsal parade mystery (Tiana only)

55736 Disney Princess Mystery tin (Ariel only)

Editing my post to add these three

95105 Mystery Set Princess carousel Ariel Only

95102 Mystery set Princess Carousel Jasmine Only

66502 soda can mystery tin collection Mickey

Thank you to pincrazy Darice and docfish2u David for this wonderful zap. I am very much appreciated and what you two are doing is so admirable. Thanks again.

Thank you to Darice, David and PoohLady! I received pin 65467, the Goofy Organist pin, I am super excited because now my HM mystery set is complete!

now I need to revisit my other completed mystery sets and reorganize.

Last edited:
1)List up to five mystery pins that you are looking for, for your collection. PLEASE GIVE ME THE PINPICS NUMBERS!!!

I'm looking for:pin 102549 Pin 101907: Nesting Dolls Mini Pin Pack - Anna Only, Pin 101906: Nesting Dolls Mini Pin Pack - Elsa Only
101708, 101709, 101713,101714
2)pm me your address. (If you don't want me to give it to anybody else please put that in your pm, I do have a master list I keep for people who want to zap others). If I don't have your address I can't send you any of the goodies I just got and there are some great pins here!!! You need to do this even if you just sent me your address a week ago, it is part of the rules so everybody needs to do that.
pming you my address :)

3)When you receive your pin you must post about it here and this is very important as well, pm Darice a thank you, because if it wasn't for her generosity you would not have a chance at these pins!!!

Let the games begin!!! Have fun, because pin trading is supposed to be fun!!!

Thank you to Darice again for allowing me the opportunity to give back to our wonderful family here at DPF!!![/QUOTE]

David, you're so cool. Thank you for the opportunity!

Believe it or not the 5 pins that I need are pretty "simple".

1.Pin 85379: Vinylmation(TM) Collectors Set - Animation - Alice Chaser Only
2. Pin 88557: Vinylmation(TM) Collectors Set - Alice in Wonderland - Tweedledee Chaser Only
3. Pin 88558: Vinylmation(TM) Collectors Set - Alice in Wonderland - Little Oyster Chaser Only
4.Pin 88559: Vinylmation(TM) Collectors Set - Alice in Wonderland - Dodo Chaser Only
5.Pin 88561: Vinylmation(TM) Collectors Set - Alice in Wonderland - Cheshire Cat Chaser Only

PMing you with my address!!!

Question for clarification: Do we PM Darice when/if we get a pin, or right now?

Thanks again David!

Girl you need to update your siggy!!! I know for sure you got one of those pins. :lol:

You're so great, david!!!

Girl you need to update your siggy also!!! :poke:Put tome new stuff on there!!!

What an awesome idea!! these are the one's I've been on the hunt for...

Pin 99632: Disney Couples – Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection – Rapunzel and Flynn
Pin 95103 Mystery Set -Princess Carousel- Rapunzel ONLY
Pin 102549 Festival of Fantasy Parade Mystery set - Elsa & Anna only
Pin 102548 - Festival of Fantasy Parade Mystery set - Ariel & Flounder only

Girl you need to update your siggy also and add some pins to it already!!!:werd:

So you might be asking yourself why does he care about signatures, because I am also doing the Grailslayers 12 zaps of Christmas. You can find it in the anything goes section. It is open to everybody. Even if you posted or won here.

Also I just got the mystery pins from the auction I held so there will be more zaps going out from this game.

Yes this game is still open!!!
:rock:

Thanks so much pincrazy Darice and docfish2u David. Mom forgot to give me the package until yesterday and I was so happy when I opened it. I got the Tiana cameo pin. One more down, one more to go (Rapunzel!)

:wavey:

I got the Rapunzel Nesting Doll pin in the mail today! Thank you so much, Darice & David! Today was a rough day, so this made a million times better!

Photoon11-4-14at832PM_zpsd422ad95.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

And I love your smiley faces :)

Can I update my list? We bought some nesting dolls and got the Anna one so that one is no longer wanted for us. If I can I will change it to this pin

I know you want numbers but either you can click on the picture or disqualify my entry... Since I don't plan on getting any of these it is fine either way... LOL.... *singin'.... I gotta be me.... I gotta be me!

Can I update my list? We bought some nesting dolls and got the Anna one so that one is no longer wanted for us. If I can I will change it to this pin

I know you want numbers but either you can click on the picture or disqualify my entry... Since I don't plan on getting any of these it is fine either way... LOL.... *singin'.... I gotta be me.... I gotta be me!

Oh sure, post this the day the Anna pin I got for you shows up. :cry:

You should of asked me. I told you we bought some packs of nesting dolls. We got Anna and Elsa and I have Rapunzel coming too so that is about it for us. I have another pack coming, hoping for a Snow White but if I don't get her I am done with buying them. I got the main ones and if I decide to get them all I will trade for the rest.

You should of asked me. I told you we bought some packs of nesting dolls. We got Anna and Elsa and I have Rapunzel coming too so that is about it for us. I have another pack coming, hoping for a Snow White but if I don't get her I am done with buying them. I got the main ones and if I decide to get them all I will trade for the rest.

Asking you would have ruined the surprise :p

Hello, I'm new here. I'm looking for
58005 Duffy happy
91262 duffy hats Mickey ears
98962 maleficent earhat
95708 Si & Am
86551 woody
this seems like such a lovely community. I'm really glad I found it!

Hello, I'm new here. I'm looking for
58005 Duffy happy
91262 duffy hats Mickey ears
98962 maleficent earhat
95708 Si & Am
86551 woody
this seems like such a lovely community. I'm really glad I found it!

Welcome, I think you missed the mark in a couple of the pins you listed. We are giving away mystery and reveal conceal type pins in this game and not hidden mickey's. If you want to redo your list you are welcome to do so.

I don't have many mystery pins I'm looking for in general but since this is so tempting…Thank you again for doing this

Pin 106387 DLR - Disneyland Mystery Collection - Ariel ONLY

Pin 102538 Festival of Fantasy Parade Mystery set - Beauty & the Beast only

Pin 99787 Characters & Cameras Mystery Collection - Jafar

Pin 90910 Disney Princess Crest - Mystery Collection - Belle Only

Pin 90932 DLR - 1950's Mickey & Friends - Mystery Collection - Donald Only

Yay, it's time, I've got some surprises to send, so prepping another box to David, hopefully there will be some surprises coming your way...wavey:

Ah, a 3 day weekend and hopefully pinpics will not go down :x: again this weekend so I can get some more pins out. This is still open if you want to join in!!!

Aloha, What an awesome thing to do! The fun on this forum seems endless. Many kind folks on here.

My mystery pin wishes are;
Ear hat Mystery Pin #93706 Belle
Ear hat Mystery Pin #93705 Ariel
Nesting Dolls #101912 Belle
Carousel Mystery #95098 Belle

Thank you to all!!

Last edited:
Here's my five :)
Pin 90904 Mystery Set -Disney Princess Crest- Rapunzel
Pin 95103 Mystery Set -Princess Carousel- Rapunzel
Pin 100750 Small But Mighty - Mystery Set - Pascal
Pin 99632 Disney Couples– Rapunzel and Flynn