• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

FREE! Trivia Game

And sweetpin takes the lead!!

GREEN LIGHT!

QUESTION:How many miles is it the driving route from Magic Kingdom to Disney's California Adventure?

Answer is according the quickest route on Google Maps. Route goes Florida - Alabama - Mississippi - Louisiana - Texas - New Mexico - Arizona - California...

IT GOES THROUGH ST. LOUIS, CHAPLIN MISSISOURI, OKLAMA CITY LOOKS OH SO PRETTY!... Ok, ignore that last bit :lol:

You may answer in KM if you wish and I will convert it afterwards!

10 Points for exact number (Or if you are one number off for this one!)
If nobody guesses my favourite, then 5 points to the nearest guess!

Hmm, I have absolutely no idea and I'm rubbish at Geography anyway, so once again I'm going to throw in a wild guess... 240 miles.

Well I have driven from phx to Orlando which is about 2,150 miles or so, plus phx to disneyland is about 350 miles so I will say
2,500 miles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huh. I know it's 2152 miles by plane from PHX to JFK... MCO is a little closer, due to the angle - but SNA is a bit further out west...

Transposing the middle digits between PHX and JFK seems to get into the right neighborhood, so I'm going with 2512 miles, or slightly over 4042 KM. :)

Back