• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

FROZEN Anna and Elsa November Limited dolls !

Status
Not open for further replies.
FROZEN Anna and Elsa November Limited dolls !

maromi

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Hi everybody !

A French friend of mine have an extra set of the November Anna and Elsa limited dolls in new condition.
In priority, she would like to trade them with European traders only :
She's looking for Belle LE, Tiana LE or Rapunzel LE.

But they are also available for sale ( can ship to US), please feel free to make your offer ! Shipping from France and payment via Paypal !
Can also consider to trade for Ariel and Eric and BATB Fairytale designer sets.

Please contact me if you're interested, I will help you to have a smooth transaction with her !

Serious traders with feedbacks on DPF or Ebay only please.

Thank you for your interest !

EDIT: Pictures added !

dsc_0025.jpg

dsc_0029.jpg

Last edited:
I am looking for the Elsa in her blue snow queen dress... which doll is she looking for in exchange for this one?

(unless I have mixed up which Elsa you are trading!)

Yes this is this one, I will add pictures later.
She would like Belle LE, Tiana LE or Rapunzel blond hair LE for this one.
She will be ready to sell it also, you can make me an offer for her if you want^^

As her priority is to trade, she's ready to sell Elsa for around 400 € all included for being able to buy one of her most wanted doll: Belle 17", Tiana 17" or Rapunzel 17"

:lol: When I am like 50, I MIGHT be able to afford these dolls for my collection! :rofl: Good luck with your sale!!! SO gorgeous!!! :drool:

Hi! I'm interested about the LE Elsa doll from your friend, I PM'd you. ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back