• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Frozen Lanyard plus Anna, Elsa pins, GAME CANCELLED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Darlene and Nena! Just letting you guys know that even though I initially expressed interest in this game, I'm trying to save money this month, so I'm gonna skip this one!

Good luck, everyone!

Sarah, How about we wait until we get back from Disneyland as this game might not even get to go unless it sells 6 more spots. If we get to 20 sold I will leave it open until it fills up or we decide to run it but it probably will not be in September. We will be working on a high end game in September. I have gotten some pretty good pins for it. I will have more PTD's, and some exciting stuff coming!

Sorapandora and one other person have been ZAPPED in my game by a really nice member! Congratulations! I have PM'd them to know they were zapped! Hopefully the other person will stop by and select their spot soon!

Aww! Thank you, mystery zapper.

Darlene, I think I need to give you a number now, right? I told you I'd be interested in this game a long time ago, but I never officially signed up.

I'll take #23 if it's still available. :)

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aww! Thank you, mystery zapper.

Darlene, I think I need to give you a number now, right? I told you I'd be interested in this game a long time ago, but I never officially signed up.

I'll take #23 if it's still available. :)

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

23 is yours! I hope the other person comes on and takes their spot soon. They were a part of the "never been zapped" list!

Still have not heard from the other person that was zapped. Once they pick we will be at 16 in. We need 4 more to assure this game goes. Thanks everyone. I will be kind of absent for the next bit. I will check in when I can though.

Sadly, we did not make it to the 20 spots needed to keep this game open. My thanks to all those that wanted to participate. I will be starting another higher end game soon. It will only be 40 to 50 spots and will have a lot of great pins for you to win so watch for it coming soon. Thanks again everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back