• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Frozen Limited Edition Pin on DS.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frozen Limited Edition Pin on DS.com.
I think we might be safe since we are night owls and most people where expecting this on the 14th... Lol... Wishful thinking and good luck all...

Still can't believe what just happened. Bug in the system, or did they miscount the stock/reserve some for the East Coast early risers?

Heads Up...... I just talked with Disney customer service and they said my order went through and it was fine. I would be getting my pin. So, if you placed your order before me which my time stated 2:47pst, then you should get yours with no problem.

...Wait, I thought the Jumbo wasn't released until the 14th? Is this a different pin that I somehow did not hear about?

Edit: Just saw it on DS.com Still really confused about how I missed this. Anyhow, I will trade literally ANYTHING on my trades list for this pin! Please PM if you have one for trade!

Last edited:
...Wait, I thought the Jumbo wasn't released until the 14th? Is this a different pin that I somehow did not hear about?

No, its the JUmbo pin advertised on the Disneystore UK website, it was released in the US last night! It keeps popping up online though from what i've seen so keep checking disney store :)!

Ok, is 2 1/2 inches in height considered a jumbo? I went back and checked the description and that is what is listed as it's height. ???????? Is the jumbo y'all are referring to a different pin still to come?

Ok, is 2 1/2 inches in height considered a jumbo? I went back and checked the description and that is what is listed as it's height. ???????? Is the jumbo y'all are referring to a different pin still to come?

that's the "jumbo" because UK calls it a jumbo pin on their banner, that's why it's called jumbo here, but typically 3" is considered jumbo for a pin

It went live again at around 5:00am California time, my sister managed to get one (possibly) and after that it said pin not available at this time. Now it says sold out again..

Well this is definitely a case of you snooze you lose. haha. Went to bed around 2am and wasn't checking after I completely missed out on the first go round. Glad some were able to snag one. :)

If someone was able to get a second one I would love to trade or buy :) I waited for a whole hour after it was released hoping it might pop up again but I guess I should have waited 2hrs :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back