• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Frozen pins. images as we get them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frozen pins. images as we get them
El capitan will be doing a Frozen Ticket pin, same style as the other recently done ones. which will be available when you purchase VIP seating to the movie. LE 300 if they go with the same edition size as the last 4.... I saw an image, and will get it posted as soon as possible.

I think it is $36.00... but it includes a popcorn and drink??? will need to verify. because i am taking my girls to this!!!!

heres the image:
FOTJPTNVLG.jpg

I already have my friend getting me the ones from Paris.
Need to call my friend at WDW to pick up the others.
These pins are adorable. I want to make a winter picture.
Plus it will be the very first movie in the theater that I'm taking Kier to see.
I already showed her the trailer and she loves it.
I'm taking her Thanksgiving Day to the first showing.
Thank You for this thread! :)

Got my tickets !! Can't wait for this movie, so glad El Capitan is showing it earlier. P.S. they charge $2.00 extra per ticket for processing, so each ticket comes to $34.00.

Ordered my tix and pins. We'll be going on 11/23 to the 7pm show. Should be fun, they say they are doing ice carving before the movie. And the whole place will be decked out in winter/snow set pieces.

This is going to be my first el capitan movie! haha, so is the pin whats on the picture? I mean, is it the el capitan ticket holder with the frozen ticket coming out? just wanted to make sure lol.

Every post on this thread makes me nervous.... I still have one more hour at work before I can run to the bank and try to buy my tickets.... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh quietly freaking out.

Yeah that's the pin. They've already done them for Monster's U and Planes. It's a slider, similar to pins 96931 and 97503.

oh okay how cool, my girlfriend is going to start collected frozen im excited for her! lol, I'm going to have one also, do you think it'll make an okay trader?

They will make fantastic traders I think. 2 new girls, 1 already announced the 12th Disney Princess and LE300 from DSF and the new Disney movie and the first two are like 1/69 and 2/32 T/W? It seems to be possibly a new DSF series too. It's exclusive and requires more money to acquire than a regular pin so I think they will do well in the long run.

I wonder if they will consider the other sister an official princess after we know the story ending? I mean, they are sisters right? Could this be the first official Villain princess? Is Maleficent really a villain princess since her father was a king? There are villain queens already, but a villain princess??

They will make fantastic traders I think. 2 new girls, 1 already announced the 12th Disney Princess and LE300 from DSF and the new Disney movie and the first two are like 1/69 and 2/32 T/W? It seems to be possibly a new DSF series too. It's exclusive and requires more money to acquire than a regular pin so I think they will do well in the long run.

I wonder if they will consider the other sister an official princess after we know the story ending? I mean, they are sisters right? Could this be the first official Villain princess? Is Maleficent really a villain princess since her father was a king? There are villain queens already, but a villain princess??

Mark, please make a thread discussing the villain talk. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back