• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Frozen, Pooh, Tinker, Aurora, Jessica traders! *UPDATED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frozen, Pooh, Tinker, Aurora, Jessica traders! *UPDATED*

OlafOlaf

dreamer
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I have decided to let go of Frozen and Jessica Rabbit to focus more on my Tangled collection. I still love Frozen but the pins can't hold my interest anymore, I will keep Olaf and the rest goes. As for Jessica, there are just too many fakes in rotation and I'm more invested in my 'Stitch dressed as other characters' collection.

This decision leaves me with DLRP Anna and Olaf to trade and some Jessica pins. I'm hoping to finally trade a grail for these. I will eventually trade my Frozen DS "jumbo" and my Jessica as Ursula jumbo but I still have to decide what I want for it, probably massive grails. But if you think you have an offer I can't refuse, feel free to pm me. I'm also adding other traders to this board. All in perfect shape. If you need any photos, let me know.

On to the point of the thread. Up for trade are:
Pin 99143 - DLP Frozen pin with Anna and Olaf (original in packaging)
Pin 97857 - Anna & Elsa Heart pin
(original in packaging) TRADED

And some other trades I'm adding to this thread:
Pin 14558 - Disney Boxed Collection (Pooh & Friends)
(original in box)
Pin 46491 - WDW - Happiest Celebration on Earth
(original in box)
Pin 98448, 98449, 98453, 98454 - DSF Jessica as Villains set (Cruella, Maleficent, Queen of Hearts, Ursula)
(only Maleficent doesn't have a card)
>> !!! I do prefer to trade the DSF Jessica set as a set, I'm hoping of getting a chance to one grail, but I'm open to split them up
Pin 93762, 94816, 91585 - WDI DCA/Disneyana Jessica
(all on card)
Pin 9482: WDW - Princess Ball Event Princess #1 - Simply Beautiful Sleeping Beauty
Pin #11572: DLR - AP Dining Series Pin #3 (Ariel)

And for the right pin, I will consider trading pin 84798 - DLR - Ariel's Undersea Adventure - Prince Eric and Ariel (original in packaging)from my collection.

Please do not ask me whether I will sell these, if I will, they will be found in the selling boards.

DB7hxet.png
QEeukDL.png

As always, my #1 is a Tangled PODM and a designer Gothel. These are my maing goal, right now. I will consider other pins I collect (but I do prefer my harder to find wants and especially Tangled): Stitch dressed as other characters, the seasons princesses, BATB, and designer pins. My bf collects Star Wars.

I live in Europe so it's possible you'll ship overseas. I always ship my trades with tracking.

If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me or comment. :) Don't be afraid to ask about my other traders if you see something.

Last edited:
Best of luck! That Pooh set is gorgeous. <3
Thank you! :D It's gorgeous indeed, I used to have the Sleeping Beauty set too, I really love those wooden boxes.

please look at my trader pins I have a couple tangled for trade for that anna olaf frozen pin
Sorry, I didn't see anything I'd trade. I'm looking for somewhat harder to find Tangled pins.

I'm interested in your Frozen pin and some of your other traders (including PD74667) :) I have some Tangled for trade including the Paris Gondola pin, please take a look at my DPP and maybe we can work something out?

I'm interested in your Frozen pin and some of your other traders (including PD74667) :) I have some Tangled for trade including the Paris Gondola pin, please take a look at my DPP and maybe we can work something out?
Oh no, I'm terribly sorry but I already have the Gondola pin. I must've misclicked it to my wants instead of my collection. Other than, I didn't see any Tangled traders I don't have.

Oh no, I'm terribly sorry but I already have the Gondola pin. I must've misclicked it to my wants instead of my collection. Other than, I didn't see any Tangled traders I don't have.

No problem, I was surprised that you didn't have it given how close you are to DLP! Good luck trading :)

That Winnie the Pooh box is beautiful! Sadly, I doubt that I have anything you'd want but on the off chance I do, let me know! Any chance you're looking to do any other trading besides the pins you have listed here? Your traders look very nice also : )

@Masamune, sorry nothing at the moment.
@kwatts26, of course. If I see something I like I will probably trade for it. I saw through your traders though and didn't see anything, sorry. The Pooh box is really pretty, it's my favourite from our Winnie collection, but we don't collect him anymore.

No problem, I was surprised that you didn't have it given how close you are to DLP! Good luck trading :)
Haha that doesn't mean too much actually, I don't have the funds to go to events like that so I traded for the Gondola. It's frustrating, you're so close and yet so far from all the pins lol. And thanks!

What would you like for anna? I will keep my eye out for mother gothel. but others pins you were willing too

Thanks so much! :D

It's so hard to say, really. Usually, when I trade, someone just pops up with the right pin, you know? I've been tunnel visioning some Tangled grails because I noticed this Anna pin is very popular so I really hope I finally have a chance at them. I prefer to trade Anna for one pin you can't regularly find, like for example Gothel. At least, I hope I can do that lol. Other specific pins are hard to say though. I'd say something (fairly) htf from my wants list, I wish I could be more specific.

I'm interseted in the DLP Frozen with Anna/Olaf and also the Europe Rapunzel/Maximus. I have a decent pins to offer. Pinpics trades list is markheardjr DPP trades list (less up to date) is markheardjr2

I have an extra WDI Maximus pin if you would like to trade some Frozen for it?
Thank you for the offer but that pin isn't that high on my wants list at the moment. Mostly because it has a date on it.

I'm interseted in the DLP Frozen with Anna/Olaf and also the Europe Rapunzel/Maximus. I have a decent pins to offer. Pinpics trades list is markheardjr DPP trades list (less up to date) is markheardjr2
I love BATB PODM. What scene do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back