• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Frozen, Pooh, Tinker, Aurora, Jessica traders! *UPDATED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump. Still no luck with a PODM. Had some replies on PinPics and DPP but everyone seems to forget me because I've had no replies after they agreed. So close. :(

Last edited:
I think I replied to all messages. If I didn't, let me know. This is also a little bump.

I won an auction on Ebay for pin 30719: Disney Auctions - Ballerina Aurora, so that will be added to my traders if I receive it in good shape. It has the card. I'm also adding Pin 16111, 16112, 16113, 16114: Disney Auctions Trick or Treat 2002 (Winnie the Pooh).

Everything is still available, one of the two Anna and Olaf pins are offered in a trade auction right now so as of right now, I only have one to trade.

A small bump since a week or so. I'm really hoping to find a Tangled PODM, I was sooo close this week. I finalised a trade for it with a perfect scene and I shipped out, I was so excited! But today I received a mail from the trader saying her husband accidentally traded the scene away. :(

Hi is there any thing you want from my traders for the Anna /Olaf pin willing to do multiple trades for it many thanx Damien I even have this pin you want Pin PD67811: Jerry Leigh - Rapunzel and you mite like this pin Pin PD75113: DSF - Wreck it Ralph (Taffyta Muttonfudge) and I have other pins you mite like

Last edited:
I'm really sorry guys, I looked through all of your DPP traders but couldn't see anything I'd trade for.

@Damienspins: I already have that Taffyta pin. :)

Interested in the Anna/Olaf pin. Please check out my trades! Also, if you don't see anything and you are considering selling, I would like to make an offer
I will look through your traders today and reply to your PM, but I'm not selling.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back