• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Funko Pop Vinyl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funko Pop Vinyl

melanium

Pin Trader from the Future!
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Does anyone else collect these? I did a keyword search and found a couple posts, but some were a bit old and there didn't seem to be much interest.

I definitely don't collect all of them, but have the following:

Mickey
Minnie
Donald
Maleficent
Cruella
Ursula
Ariel
Peter Pan

I really want Wall-E and Eve and have had them in my cart on Amazon for a few weeks (they weren't in stock for a long time), but part of me really loves stumbling upon them in the store. There's just not as much excitement ordering them easily online.

I've passed on the Wreck-It Ralph Pops the last few times I've been at the Disney Store, but I think I might need to jump on those before they're gone for good and too hard to find.

I do too! I have all the villains so far. The next set only has one, Jafar, so he's next on my list whenever it comes out.

Yeah, I saw some photos from the Toy Fair. Genie is on my list from what I've seen. My husband loves the Rocketeer, so I might get that one for him too. :)

Thanks for the link BECKYSAURUS! I think I have the POPs I would buy from your sale though.

DISNEYCRAZEE, yeah I really need to get back to the Disney Store before they're gone!

I do! I love them. :) I have several of the villains, Pixar characters, princesses, and a few others. Have you seen the pics of the new series?

Hi Tinkerbell! I've seen these http://toysrevil.blogspot.com/2013/02/funko-pop-vinyls-toyfair-2013.html

8468335456_8bcecc0857_b.jpg

8468335338_e02822db2f_b.jpg

They are just so cute!

Last edited:
Those are the ones I was thinking of. I can't wait! A lot of them turned out cuter than I expected. :p I didn't want to like the Carl one. Haha. I'm not a huge fan of Up.

I only have one Pop figure and it's not even Disney! I have the Wicked Witch of the West. I just started collecting them so I wanna get more. I really want the villains(Maleficent, Ursula, Evil Queen, Cruella and now Jafar). I also would like other characters like Snow White. I really like the way Alice, Mary Poppins and Dumbo turned out.

LordTremaine, a great place to look for POPs is Barnes & Noble, in the kid's section. They usually have tons that aren't the "brand new" series that you'd find at the Disney Store. You should check there for the villains (plus others)! :) The prices are usually lower than MSRP and B&N also has coupons available all the time too, so could be even better!

Melanie

I missed out on the Wall-e and Eve. I also have little shelf space to spare, but I think I need that merida.

Yeah, I really want Wall-E and Eve. They are #1 on my list right now.

By the way, noticing your Doctor Who theme...as I sit here in a shirt with Rose and the Tardis on it, hahaha. Though, Rose is probably my least favorite companion, but it's a cool shirt all the same.

Melanie

It is true. B&N has a ton of older series characters. Plus, there's a store where I live that's all collector toys, literally half the store was all pop vinyls. Also, fry's electronics had a bunch, surprisingly enough.

I'm so glad they didn't include the ratatouille rat (blanking on his name). He just wouldn't look right. Plus, I'll be getting a Jafar. :D I hope the next one has a Queen of Hearts cause that'd be adorable.

Last edited:
LordTremaine, a great place to look for POPs is Barnes & Noble, in the kid's section. They usually have tons that aren't the "brand new" series that you'd find at the Disney Store. You should check there for the villains (plus others)! :) The prices are usually lower than MSRP and B&N also has coupons available all the time too, so could be even better!

Melanie

Hey thanks! The closest Barnes and Nobles to me is about 20 minutes. I'll call in advance and see if they have any Disney figures around.

Last edited:
For those who missed out on Wreck-It Ralph Pop!s, they are being re-released in November along with a new Turbo Pop!.

I don't collect any Pop figures but I sure will when they release the Roger Rabbit series. I'm so hoping they make one of Jessica.

OO yes! I will be looking for these!! Where did you read about this? Are they going to the Disney Store or other stores?

Thanks!
Melanie

The CEO of Funko mentioned it on the Funko forum back in early spring. No one knew when exactly they were to be re-released this year until the pre-orders popped up yesterday. The Disney Store doesn't carry Pop!s anymore. They will be carried anywhere else that has Pop!s.

I have a few. I would love to collect more, they are really cute in person. Ive found some Disney ones at B&N usually on sale too.

I have Vanellope, Tink, Belle, Beast and Santa and Rudolph

I will def buy the wreck it ralph ones this time around. Are the pre orders up yet? I think I saw that they are set to be released in November.

I collect only the Villains POP figures. I love them. I'm still looking for the Jafar. Too bad the Disney Store doesn't sell these anymore. It would make my life much easier haha. I never found a Chernabog either. I may just order him one day. But other than those two I have the rest of the Villains they've released. Although, I may end up just getting Merida as well if I find her. I hope to find the Wicked Witch of the West too. I've seen all the other Oz ones except her.

I will def buy the wreck it ralph ones this time around. Are the pre orders up yet? I think I saw that they are set to be released in November.

Pre-orders are up on some sites.

I collect only the Villains POP figures. I love them. I'm still looking for the Jafar. Too bad the Disney Store doesn't sell these anymore. It would make my life much easier haha. I never found a Chernabog either. I may just order him one day. But other than those two I have the rest of the Villains they've released. Although, I may end up just getting Merida as well if I find her. I hope to find the Wicked Witch of the West too. I've seen all the other Oz ones except her.

Amazon has all of the ones you're looking for and shipping is free if you spend $25 or more. If you have a Prime membership shipping is free no matter what the order total is. B&N has Jafar and Merida and shipping is also free if you spend $25 or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back