• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Game closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to PM you, but I think your box might be full. Oh noes!

I paid for the game today, so just PM me for my address! I'm excited to see the results. :)

Game closed! I've decided to go ahead with the spots that have been claimed. I've already talked to all the people who have already claimed spots and they all said it was okay. I hope this is okay with everyone else! Thank you for your understanding!

I will be mailing out the packages that have been paid for tomorrow! I'll be giving you guys your DC# as well! Thank you to those who have participated and paid!

Soooooo...I got my package today and here is the run down on what I got.

I got these 2 pins (which are awesome by the way)!!

Pin 84909: WDI - 2011 Grand Opening - The Little Mermaid
Pin 89644: DSF - Ticket Stub Series - Robin Hood

And let's see.....I got something else too......what was it? Oh yeah......these!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The lot contains the following:
(Pin 80965: DLP - Rapunzel, Pin 91895: DLP - Rapunzel Purple Glitter Handbag (Tangled), Pin 93287: DLP - Princess Heart-Shaped Jewel Series - Rapunzel, Pin 91773: DLP - Cast Lanyard Series 6 - Pascal, and Pin 90904: Disney Princess Crest - Mystery Collection - Rapunzel Only)

This game was fantastic!! :rock:

Thanks!

Jodi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back