• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Game completed. Check here to find out when mailed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game completed. Check here to find out when mailed!
2 Pins left that I have my eye on here's hoping no one get there before me >_<

OK here is the list. I will try to put this at the top somewhere of every page to keep it easy.

We are finished!-

37. 32.
Chernabog666 Pin 66658: WDW - Knights of Pin Trading - Stitch
38. 13. Maleficent913 Pin 98108: WDW - 13 Reflections of Evil - Mystery Collection - Old Hag Chaser ONLY
39. 7. docfish2u Redrose Pin 72731: DLR - it's a small world' Holiday Disney Characters Mystery Collection - Pinocchio only
40. 35. starry_solo Pin 96703: WDI - Characters in Sorcerer Hats - #57 Scuttle
41. 53. sorapandora
Pin 59061: DisneyShopping.com - Snowman Likeness Set of Six Pins (Pooh Only)
42. 30. norlando319 Pin 88109: WDW - Valiant and Villainous - Alice and Cheshire Cat
43. 15. Minnie594 Pin 82582: WDW - Classic 'D' Collection - Captain Hook and Tinker Bell
44. 36. disneycrazee Pin 66377: WDI - CD Series - Pirates of the Caribbean
45. 2. norlando319 Pin 94219: Character Connection Mystery Collection - Sorcerer Mickey ONLY
46. 31. docfish2u Pin 63868: DLR - The Haunted Mansion® - 7-Pin Collectors Set Completer Pin - Constance
47. 14. Snow Pin 96590: DSF - Circus Poster Series - Mad Hatter and White Rabbit
48. 48. ALittleBitOfMagic Pin 56022: WDW - Artist Choice - Stitch

49. 11. thetindog Pin 72732: DLR - it's a small world' Holiday Disney Characters Mystery Collection - Stitch only
50. 24. ALittleBitOfMagic Pin 82910: WDI Pressed Penny - Tinker Bell Fantasyland
51. 18. starry_soloPin 93427: WDW - Season Greetings 2012 - Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort - Chip & Dale
52. 34. docfish2u Pin 72412: WDI - Haunted Mansion 40th Anniversary - Hitchhiking Ghosts
53. 9. Maleficent913 Pin 94308: DSF - Mickey Mouse Icon Vault - Peter Pan - Captain Hook and Tinker Bell
54. 55. docfish2u Pin 56938: DCL - Item 02 - Pirates of Castaway Cay - Tink Finding the Map
55. 46. GreyWyvern norlando319 Pin 63951: WDW - Knights of Pin Trading - The Silver Shield
56. 8. Redrose docfish2u Pin 52047: DLR - Magical Memories - Pirates of the Caribbean Jail Scene
57. 43. akaibara Pin 87238: DLR - Classic 'D' Collection - Splash Mountain Attraction
58. 51. docfish2u Pin 97621: DSF - Planes - Skipper
59. 47. GreyWyvern docfish2u Pin 100309: DLR - Cast Exclusive - Pirates Ship's Wheel Pin and Lanyard - green version
60. 39. Heirloom Pin 19367: Disney Catalog - Sports Series Boxed Pin Set #1 (Cheerleader Minnie)

Last edited:
SURE! You probably called her and asked her to wait to post her selection just so it would slow me down! I am just sorry it appears you gave up your spot for no reason...:sad:

SURE! You probably called her and asked her to wait to post her selection just so it would slow me down! I am just sorry it appears you gave up your spot for no reason...:sad:

Nope, I gave up my spot for a reason, just sometimes it doesn't work out like you hope. I still get credit for the pin karma bank though. :lol:

Redrose was skipped for now and we made it down to David. I need a knew list from you as all your choices have been taken now.

I will take Pin 63868: DLR - The Haunted Mansion® - 7-Pin Collectors Set Completer Pin - Constance

I will have to send you a list for the others after work.

I will take

pin93427
Pin 93427: WDW - Season Greetings 2012 - Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort - Chip & Dale

jinx, looks like we posted right after each other! It looks like Chip & Dale are still available so I will take what's posted (post #236)

It is now akaibara turn.

Hopefully we will finish this today and I will be able to start getting mailings out as early as Monday!

Last edited:
Heirloom's turn to choose and then the remaining pin will go to Redrose. Thanks for playing everyone. I will start putting everything together tomorrow!

Over the last little bit I have been trying to trade some LE100 and LE100ish pins, I am running two auctions and doing this game. I was and am also participating in some of the other games so my PM box has been going nuts as of late. (Not to mention some extended conversations with some of our members just because we can... LOL!) I do not know if I saved everyone's address but I will send you a PM if I need your address once I get everything sorted. Thank you in advance for your patience.

Well whoever responds first will get the choice of the last couple of pins. I will get everyone's packages ready starting today so we can get some out as early as Monday if we are lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back