• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Game completed. Check here to find out when mailed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game completed. Check here to find out when mailed!
I have a question - how does this game work, exactly? Do we get to choose our pins in order of the randomizer or do you pick it for us?

18 spots remain! I need to let everyone know that Pin 94004: WDW - New Fantasyland - Grand Opening - Under the Sea Journey of the Little Mermaid is MIA and I might have to pull it from the game. It fell off the board I have all the game pins on and seemingly grew legs and ran away as we have not been able to locate it. I am hoping we find it before the game starts but if not I will either replace it with a different pin or take my first blank spot and use it for the pin.

17 spots remain... anyone want to take one today? I will ask for payment starting the 17th but you are all free to pay to the PayPal account in the first entry anytime. Those that have paid are marked in green. Please check the list to make sure it is correct. Thanks everyone and good luck! I am starting to get excited!

Last edited:
You can pay anytime. I am not asking for payment until the 17th to give some of the players a little time to get the money together. You do have to let me know what number you want though. As far as the payment goes you will pay the amount specified in the first entry up front before the game starts including the shipping charge.

Snow got you down for 14 thanks!

18 spots remain! I need to let everyone know that Pin 94004: WDW - New Fantasyland - Grand Opening - Under the Sea Journey of the Little Mermaid is MIA and I might have to pull it from the game. It fell off the board I have all the game pins on and seemingly grew legs and ran away as we have not been able to locate it. I am hoping we find it before the game starts but if not I will either replace it with a different pin or take my first blank spot and use it for the pin.

I have still not been able to locate this pin so I have replaced it with a pirate bolo/pin set. The picture was replace to reflect the change as well.

Anyone want to join this great game today? I want to thank all those that have joined in. It means a lot to us that you all support us like this!

I have now made payment for my spot, hopeful that others will join now as really want to see the results :D

Thank you for your payment. I have marked you paid. It will not be long now. I will send out PM's requesting payment on the 17th and hopefully we will start the game within a week of that.

ONE week till we start asking for payments! I am getting excited! Anyone else want to join? There is still time!

This might be all we get this game. No worries though... this game will happen! I will be sending out payment requests on Monday and hopefully we will start shortly after that! People will be allowed to join until I receive all the payments! I can not wait for this to start!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back