• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Game ended...thanks everyone!!!

Game ended...thanks everyone!!!
If you look at post #167, do you not see the person's name & the PIN number to the right of the pin they took??

I think it's hard because the links are pinpics urls with no description, and for me at least, I have to look at your pics on page 1, Rocke01's pics and numbers on different posts on page 7, and then your post #167 to see if it's still available (which is a lot since there are over 100 pins?).

I'll take C16
pin74262

Sorry for the delay!

I know its PrincessElyse's turn now, but just so I don't hold up the process since I'm heading to bed... I'd like E14 the Madame Leota Death Certificate/Pin :) Thanks again for an awesome game!

Thanks everyone...all of you will receive the items you've chosen!

I'll take C16 Sorry for the delay!

I know its PrincessElyse's turn now, but just so I don't hold up the process since I'm heading to bed... I'd like E14 the Madame Leota Death Certificate/Pin :) Thanks again for an awesome game!

Sorry for the delay! I will take E30 (Ariel and Eric clamshell) please! 

E41 for me. I can't resist a mystery box. Thanks!

K2 scar spinner reflections of evil

Woo Hooo.........you're up....

16. 47. Rocke01
17. 97. Allie.Pin
18. 93. Speezard

A few of you have PM'd me with your choices & that is awesome!! Please feel free to do this if you know what you want!

Last edited:
Back