• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

GAME FULL! Tangled Maleficent Jeweled Ariel BT DSF DA LE400s Pick a Prize $10

Status
Not open for further replies.
GAME FULL! Tangled Maleficent Jeweled Ariel BT DSF DA LE400s Pick a Prize $10
Spots Reserved!
samichigo - 1 spot
berrygood - 2 spots (it's fine to pay/ship all at once my dear!)

excellent :) just let me know when its time to send the pennies!!

Since this is my forst game I have a question. How will it work when all spots are taken? A randomizer will pic who will win what prize. But say if I am one of the 20 who wins one of the single pinz. How will I choose one of them? Do you chooze who get them, or do those 20 persones choose what they want? And in that case in what order? Is it just to try to be first to choose if you want one special of them or will the 20 get to choose in a special order?
Ok that was way more than one question. :) Sorry for all the questions but Im new and trying to learn. And because of the time difference I sleep when you are awake sometimes so I just want to know if I have to stay up by the computer at a special time to have a chance to get the pin of my dream or how it will work. :)

Hi Snoffsan!
The randomizer will only pick the order so the top 20 will pick from the single pins (and that will be the order they pick in), the bottom 130 (also picking from the top down) will pick from the sets. When I ask for payment I am also going to ask for an email/PM. I will put all the pins/sets in a random order and ask that people send the grid filled in as they would pick the pins. This way no one is waiting around. I will ALWAYS choose the highest pin available from your list. I will post the pick order as well.

Thanks for your reply! Now I get it! Sounds great. And after you know what pins we get you tell us what the shipping will be? I mean my shipping will be higher than the ones in USA :)
This is so much fun! I will probably spend way to much money on these games, but its a fun and easy way for me to get new pins. There is no Disney store in Sweden so I have to buy everything online anyway. And here at least I have a small chance of getting some LE. :)

Hi Snoffsan!
The randomizer will only pick the order so the top 20 will pick from the single pins (and that will be the order they pick in), the bottom 130 (also picking from the top down) will pick from the sets. When I ask for payment I am also going to ask for an email/PM. I will put all the pins/sets in a random order and ask that people send the grid filled in as they would pick the pins. This way no one is waiting around. I will ALWAYS choose the highest pin available from your list. I will post the pick order as well.

I will know your shipping as soon as I run the randomizer (or close enough to it as I will know if you are getting the sealed packs that weigh more or single pins or a combination of the both). So when I request payments, I will know however I will also state comtact me if you are out of the USA with your country so I can give you correct shipping $ to your country.

Come on guys- we are over half way there! Only 70 spots remain and there are soooo many cool prizes! Who wants a shot? Remember it's pick your prize!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back