• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

GAME FULL! Tangled Maleficent Jeweled Ariel BT DSF DA LE400s Pick a Prize $10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting on a few pick orders and 1 person's payment. I've been sending them PMs and emails.
We need to kick his/hers ***! :) Or I will just buy his spot and take the pin he/she got lol
Im so curious on what we got! Have my hope up for a few of the singles, but the fun thing is that my kids might have higer hopes for some of the booster packs actually! lol

I'd also be willing to buy the MIA person's spot. Anything to move this along... It's the first game I've participated in and the suspense is killing me!:anxious: :)

Yes there are more than one of us willing to cover the unpaid spots. A week in without response from this member is kind of uncool. Let's go!! I need these for a visit to the park this weekend!! :)

"Patience is a virtue". Hmm, when was the last time I felt virtuous? That would be........NEVER! LOL! Let's do our breathing exercises now. Innnnnnnnnn, holddddddddddd anddddd now outtttttttttt, repeat 30 times with your eyes closed and now that your screen saver has popped up, relax. This is my first attempt at one of these games too, and I think the suspense is kind of fun. Want a real surprise? Don't look at the list of prizes again and by the time yo do get it, you may have forgotten them and be truly surprised! (j/k) LOL

I *just* got home guys from work, here is the top 20!
106 redstorm63 #1 Pin 30300: DLR - Donald Duck's 70th Anniversary (Dangle)
88 Rasputin #14 Pin 81910: DLR - Disney Kisses Collection - Pongo and Perdita (Artist Proof of this pin)
33 Mahrii #5 Pin 95111: DSF - Pin Trading Event Logo - Rapunzel (Surprise Release)
116 Cheshire Cat #2 Pin 94312: DSF - Beloved Tales - The Great Mouse Detective
55 jlynn6 #1 Pin 94318: DSF - Trophy Series 2013 - Jessica Rabbit
95 jsutherin #4 Pin 47253: WDW - It All Started With Walt - Parks (Mickey in Doom Buggy)
74 Blingy4343 #1 Pin 92429: HKDL - Minnie Mouse Stained Glass Circle
138 Rasputin #7 Pin 93570: Maleficent Dragon Brooch
20 dalamara #2 Pin 39289: WDW - Fathers and Daughters - Maurice and Belle (Surprise Release)
139 Rasputin #8 Pin 93384: WDW- Disney Pin Trading Night 2012 – Duffy
60 ownedbycats #1 Pin 80833: DLP - Pin Trading Night - Thomas O'Malley
50 gis #1 Pin 30790: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Winnie the Pooh in Frame
80 AgentR Pin 26362: The Kiss (Cinderella)
26 Snoffsan Pin 94004: WDW - New Fantasyland - Grand Opening - Under the Sea Journey of the Little Mermaid
10 fries440 #3 Pin 34529: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch & Snow White Dancing
4 tinawap #4 Pin 81186: WDW - Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park - Animals Mystery Set # 11 Stitch with Komodo Dragon ONLY
71 djluster #4 Pin 52410: WDW - Cast Exclusive - Valentine's Day 2007 - Cars
113 Booger1964 #1 Pin 88668: WDI - Fastpass Tower of Terror
98 melodypins #2 Pin 45163: WDW - Surprise Pin Collection 2006 (Stitch)
100 anzaryaa #2 Pin 23939: Princess Swirl Series (Belle)

Last edited:
Sorry guys, I goobered it a bit the first time. Too tired lol. Enjoy! I will post the other results in a day or two as I try to get stuff shipped out asap!

Sorry for beeing confused, but first my name was on the list and now its not? Was it a misstake that I won?

Elin you are on the list, I'm so sorry for the confusion, when I changed what you won I accidentally deleted your name. Again I'm sorry you are there, I was just working on it past midnight after being at work from 9 am until 11:25PM :/

No, every spot was eligible for top 20. Rasputin bought more than twice as many spots than anyone else in the game (he picked up spots that did not get paid for). 150 spots total, put into a randomizer where the top 20 (spots, not people) picked from the single pins.

Just a question- with the super prize board, is the person going forward the first number you drew out in the list above, or are you having another draw?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back