• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Game is picking! Please make your pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game is picking! Please make your pick.

Rasputin

VIP Gold List
Rating - 100%
284   0   0
Let's do this again. Each spot is $25. Shipping is covered for everyone, domestic and overseas.

Payment will be made to maddy_cakes@cox.net when the game is full.

Please post what number you choose.

**Since it took so long to fill, I will have my daughter draw names and you can pick what prize you want.**

AP

The rest of picks will be randomly assigned numbers and will be receiving the following pins.

Last edited:
What's this? Another game! Top 5 get their pick of one of 5 Grand Prizes

Green is paid:

1. Catgil
2. itsmeadamg
3. Dalamara
4. Maleficent913
5. timeerkat
6. Catgil
7. MomeRathsOutgrabe
8. starry_solo
9. Maleficent913
10. Catgil
11. Snoffsan
12. Speedwaystar1
13. Booger1964
14. Dalamara
15. itsmeadamg
16. stoomey
17. docfish2u
18. Maleficent913
19. timeerkat
20. Catgil
21. docfish2u
22. tinawrap
23. Booger1964
24. stoomey
25. Catgil
26. Dalamara
27. Maleficent913
28. Catgil
29. Catgil
30. Catgil

Last edited:
Sign me up for a spot! There are a lot of pins we need in there! If we choose numbers I would like number 11 please.

Eh, what the heck. Put me down for #19.

If we get chosen for a grand prize but would prefer one of the numbered prizes, would we be allowed to switch?

Never played a game here before, but I would guess that it would be up to you and the one that got the pin you wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back