• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

GAME STARTED! FROZEN, Rapunzel, PTD's, etc! GAME STARTED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
GAME STARTED! FROZEN, Rapunzel, PTD's, etc! GAME STARTED!
8 spots left! Will send payment reminders tomorrow!

With that everyone has paid. Look for the random organizer list to be posted sometime tonight. If anyone still wants in you must pick you spots and pay before the list is posted. We will start this tonight and hopefully get it done before Thanksgiving! Thank you all for playing!

I had Nena do the randomizer so I don't even know who came in what yet. I will be sending out notices to the top winners tonight. If you happen to notice it is your turn feel free to select! LOL

Sorry for the delays, as usual, I am traveling. I will send a list of my top 15 picks to Darlene, to help cut down on delays. :)

May I please have Pin 89824: DSF - Stainglass Easter Egg 2012 - Rabbit?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back