• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Gaston, Scar, Mufasa, Shere Khan, Princess & The Frog, Wreck-It Ralph, Mother Gothel!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg that Gaston Tronics...I have seen that pin along with the beast tronic selling for 300. I am pretty sure its still at the place i saw it. If i had that kind of money just to spend i would love to have it in my collection. :)

Omg that Gaston Tronics...I have seen that pin along with the beast tronic selling for 300. I am pretty sure its still at the place i saw it. If i had that kind of money just to spend i would love to have it in my collection. :)
:p See, for me, it's probably my least favourite Gaston pin that I want. Still love it though! It's frustrating that it never got made, as with it being that limited, I'm pretty sure I'll never get it.

I have Pin 94500: DLR - New Orleans Bayou Bash 2013 - Naveen and Tiana!

Let me know if you want to work something out :) Interested in your gold peter pan pin and/or some UK pins.

Sorry I haven't PMed you yet Pengy! Just haven't had a chance to look at your Trades/Wants! I'll PM you once I have!

No worries! And I'm open to more than just what's in my trades/wants. Feel free to look at all my pins. Just the scar's aren't generally up for trade unless it's another lion king :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back