• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Get Pepared, Designer Villains!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Pepared, Designer Villains!!!!!
Pre ordering starts Aug 20th, I just hope the site doesn't crash...I would rather just order them online..haha waited 10 hours last time for the the Princess ones. .. :p

Wow I didn't expect them to turn out so beautiful, classy, and so fashion! I'm not a huge fan of Ursula or the Evil Queen, but with this dolls I now love both!!! If I could I would glady pick all 6, but space is a huge issue, since I also collect Star Wars, anime & videogame figures & statues :/ . But I will definitely pick Mother Gothel and Maleficent! I love the fact that Mother Gothel has the flower that makes her younger all over her, nice detail! But with 13,000 each we shouldn't worry about not getting them.

The first thing I thought when I saw Ursula , is Morgana. Shivatopia is spot on about that. I like them but wish they made Ursula & Queen of Hearts the full figured gals that they are. I was making a list of all the Disney dolls I plan on buying for 2012 this morning and the list was long, now it's insane.

But I do hope they do the traditional clothes with their Villains as regular 12 inch dolls, I would really love Gaston and some of the other guys mentioned above too.

Just don't add up the $$$$, you don't want to know.

Elaine

mmm I'm a bit disappointed , except for Cruella Devil. I think she is stunning. The others aren't my taste. My wallet will be happy ^^ If I find Cruella at my store in Paris , i'll buy it. Too bad, no Yzma. No guys either. In this collection I'm sure the princess and the frog villains would have fit perfectely.

I hope they turn these into pins because they are so much better than the Princesses. Cruella in particular is great. Evil will always be better than good IMO.

I forgot about JESSICA! I wish they made one of her. Although she is not a villain but that would be so cool!

here some close up pics

72831718944510643_Q4w7csA6_f.jpg
72831718944510646_jfq418q2_f.jpg
72831718944510648_ZS3YveqI_f.jpg
72831718944510662_s2CT20Kz_f.jpg

I'm so happy with how this release is being handled--huge edition sizes AND a pre-order? These shouldn't be super hard to get! I really hope they do notecards again--I love the sketch versions more than the dolls, personally.

Does anyone know what Ursula's holding? I mean, it just looks like a random gold ball and I don't get the connection.

Before I saw the photos I was determinded to get Ursula, thinking she'd have her tentacles, but she's in a dress looks just like designer Belle, so I don't need a rehash. But..wow..
Cruella de Vil
is GOREGEOUS!! I'm happy I only want one, because with the price hike and everything else coming out my wallet wants to cry.

These are gorgeous! I love them all, esp Gothel. I am a bit disappointed over the really high edition size and higher price though! Double the edition size of most of the Designer princess dolls yet $20 more each? 13,000 is a really high edition size. I know some people are happy about that but long run it ruins the collective nature of the dolls. :(

Still hoping to see some pins!!

These are nice, but i don't collect any villain type stuff. if they had made a gaston, i would totally buy it! And I am probably the only person who would go for this, but if they made a designer prince collection, i would go insane! hahaha.

the only want that are calling to me are cruella and usrula. :)

Last edited:
Wow, these are gorgeous. I'm limiting myself to only collecting the LE 17 dolls though...I only can budget for so much :) Hopefully the release of these dolls won't be like the princesses collection, I think the preorder is a good idea. It seems they figured some things out since then!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back