• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Globetrotter Jessica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Globetrotter Jessica

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I received both of my post cards I needed to frame my two Jessica Around The World pins...I think it turned out exceptional!!! :bigthumb: I am so excited about it!!! :wiggle: Now I cannot wait to acquire the rest of the series and make the display larger! :lol: I think the post cards I found online are absolutely perfect for the display! We also found some OLD (1942) Disney sheet music at one of the antique malls this weekend, I think it was meant to be, it has Donald and the parrot from Saludos Amigos, and it is for the song "BRAZIL"!!!!! :eek: I was amazed!!! It will end up going in the larger display when I am able to do one! :) I only used a few of my stickers, decided to save the rest of them for the final display as well! :D

What does everyone think?

Wow, super looking!! Can't wait to see it completely finished! Keep up the good work!!

Found an Antarctica Jessica online on Craigslist out in CA! :D I emailed an made an offer, hoping to hear back soon, it would be a great new addition to the group! :x:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back