• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Going to start collecting Bambi pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, Thumper & Flower too .They have to be in there . Mad, I didn't buy the Bambi piece of movie while I had the chance .
The one of your wants with Thumper & Clover is adorable .
What got me started is I traded at the NJ event my Cinderella ( It all Started With Walt ) and I chose Bambi from same event . SweeT !!! LOL

hehe I know I want that good luck pin so bad it's so pretty! You'll be getting a big hit in the pocket with the 110th legacy collection 3 Bambi pins SO FAR XD! one with thumper and miss bunny, on with thumper and flower and one with thumper, flower and Bambi. I swear they are trying to bleed me dry XD!

Theres a beautiful train that is in the same set as the fox and the hound one I have thats bambi and thumper and a birdy in a train. how I am resisting buying it i will never know!

pin27399

Pin 27399: DLRP - Train Series (Bambi & Thumper)

That one!!!

hehe I know I want that good luck pin so bad it's so pretty! You'll be getting a big hit in the pocket with the 110th legacy collection 3 Bambi pins SO FAR XD! one with thumper and miss bunny, on with thumper and flower and one with thumper, flower and Bambi. I swear they are trying to bleed me dry XD!

Theres a beautiful train that is in the same set as the fox and the hound one I have thats bambi and thumper and a birdy in a train. how I am resisting buying it i will never know!

pin27399

Pin 27399: DLRP - Train Series (Bambi & Thumper)

That one!!!

I want all of the Bambi 110th Legacy pins! I just wish they werent so much & they didnt release so many cute ones together since my pin pennies are already stretched with the Piece of Movie pins & I want to get the cats ones at DSF which are more reasonably priced. One of my fave pins is the one I got for free for pre-ordering the dvd/blu ray from DSF, its really tiny, but really cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back