• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Going to WDW on Monday... Who wants to be ZAPPED?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZAPPED! Going to WDW on Monday... Who wants to be ZAPPED?!

linz_pinz

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Well, the title says is all.

I'm heading to WDW on Monday for a few days and the last time I was there I did the same thing... it's so much fun! Just comment on this thread if you'd like to be zapped! When I get back on Saturday I'll pick someone (or maybe SOME someones) and package up a fun little zap to be on it's way to them!!

Everyone is welcome to play!

Ready, set, GO!

:wavey:

I don't have to be zapped but want to say thank you for doing this, so sweet of you! Hope you have a great time at WDW! If you happen to choose me to zap, please send it on to Judy (Tiggermickey) she can use a little cheer up :)

Ah cool! I hope you have a fantastic trip!! Thank you for keeping the Disney Magic alive! There are several folks on here that could use a bit of Disney Magic! Take care and have a wonderful time!! *bjr
P.S. Not posting to have my name on the list, just posting to thank you for your kindness!!

This is SO awesome of you!!! :bigthumb: Such an extraordinarily kind thing to do!!! :hsd: I cannot wait to see what the lucky person receives...I hope you had an absolutely magical day today!!! :wiggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back