• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Gomes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gomes :)

ILoveLEPins

Town Meeting Tonight!
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
We are currently seeking Gomes pins. We have decided to collect the set. Please look at our traders list to see if we could work anything out.

Thanks all! Any help is appreciated!!!

Hi dear !

I will receive this one next week : 36084
Let me know if you would be interested to trade or to buy it, I am from France but I will ship it with priority airmail to ensure a safe shipment !

Thank you !
pin36084

Pm sent to maromi.

Hey translation I am not sure what pin you have since there is no picture of that pin on pinpics. Do you have a prototype Gomes of some sort?

Oh ok. Wow we really, I mean REALLY want that Maleficent Gomes. It's so beautiful in person. I don't think I will ever own the LE 100 Ariel carousel, but I will always keep an eye open for it ;)

There are some new pins that were recently added to our trades list. Please take a look and see if we could work anything out. We would really appreciate it and really wanna trade with you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back