• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Good kid pins ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good kid pins ???

KT07

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
What would be a good pin to add to my baby boys lanyard.. he collects fun things...not sets.... he is 13months old and so far he has 4 pins. I dont know how to show them yet...so here is the numbers.. 68601...7027...69261...66147...

thank you for you ideas....little K says thank you also :):wavey:

Nice....those are cute....he is a big 13 month old....so full size pis are ok also.... thank you for ideas......cant wait to see what other ppl show me.....

what does he like?is their any character he likes,or ride.my boys do stitch ,chip and dale,nightmare before christmas and anything that suits their fancy.my daughter does princesses and shoes shes only 2,but knows the game already.

funny you say that...he loves chuggington...and cars.... mayb i can find sum of those for him.. If anyone knows good ones....let me know...thank you

any pics or numbers of pins from chuggington or cars ???? thank you

I would suggest going to Pinpics and just doing some searches yourself to see if anything catches your eye. Also, I don't know if Chuggington is actually Disney produced so you probably won't find any of those.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back