• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Goofy Lost His Marbles...ALL GONE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
since we had over 50 participants from all around the world living in various time zones... The claiming of prizes may take a day or two... If you are on the board to choose a prize, check back as often as possible to keep this rolling...

since we had over 50 participants from all around the world living in various time zones... The claiming of prizes may take a day or two... If you are on the board to choose a prize, check back as often as possible to keep this rolling...

Will you be updating the list on Page 5 showing who has already chosen a pin so we know when we're next? Also, will the pictures on Page 1 be X'd out or something so we know what we can choose from?

***Would it be possible to show the pinpics #'s for the Medium Prize pins? There are a lot there that I don't know what they are. Any help would be appreciated, even though I don't know what will still be there by the time my pick comes.

Thank you!

Last edited:
OMG i won a prize... :O 5th choice major prize :D YAY

can someone help me with pinpics # for major prizes? I found almost all of them on pinpics I miss the "dreams" pins and the card set. Can you guys help me?

Will you be updating the list on Page 5 showing who has already chosen a pin so we know when we're next? Also, will the pictures on Page 1 be X'd out or something so we know what we can choose from?

***Would it be possible to show the pinpics #'s for the Medium Prize pins? There are a lot there that I don't know what they are. Any help would be appreciated, even though I don't know what will still be there by the time my pick comes.

Thank you!

Yes to all of the above request... anything I can do to make things go smoother, I will try to do... May not be tonight, but by tomorrow afternoon I should have most of the PinPic numbers up...

bjean had a great idea if anyone else would like to do the same... She has second pick and in case she is not around, she sent me her top 2 choices in order via a PM and I will mark her top choice as hers when her turn is up... It would be easier and quicker if more of you could do the same via PM...

I won the first choice grand prize! Pretty excited and debating (quickly) on what to choose, so many fabulous choices its hard. I see that someone (King Neptune) is lusting after the Fantasia pin and because it is not one of my most wanted I will pass on that one and narrow it down between the rest.

I cant see the Dreams pins very well and I am not sure if that is Tink as Jasmine, anyone know? All advice is welcome as I really like them all!

Ok I have decided, I will take the Beloved Tales Cindrella. Wooooot woooot!

Thanks again

This is awesome! Since I'm first on the list, can i get Pin 91110: DSF - El Capitan Theatre Seat - Sulley :hsd:

Very nice choice evaa! As the lucky winner with the 2nd choice for medium prize, I pick:

Pin 80467: WDI - Princesses and Princes on Thrill Rides - Tiana and Naveen on Splash Mountain

Thank you so much Moe and Rebecca! :) :D

OMG! I can't believe I won! I was the only person who didn't get to choose their own number as I was last and got the one remaining number and I won. I'm so excited I never win! Yippee!

I won the first choice grand prize! Pretty excited and debating (quickly) on what to choose, so many fabulous choices its hard. I see that someone (King Neptune) is lusting after the Fantasia pin and because it is not one of my most wanted I will pass on that one and narrow it down between the rest.

I cant see the Dreams pins very well and I am not sure if that is Tink as Jasmine, anyone know? All advice is welcome as I really like them all!

Well it seems as if you've already chosen, but it was Tink as a genie.

OMG! I never thought I would be picked to win a prize, let alone a Grand Prize. Since I'm seeing King Niptune his eye the Fantasia pin, I will leave that one alone.

Since I've never seen this set before and they're super cool looking, can I have the Alice in Wonderland Doorknob set?

PMing the King to let him know to claim his prize :)

Moe, thanks for another great raffle. Since I came in first place for the Major Prize. I choose:

pin2321

Pin 2321: Alice in Wonderland 3 Pin Set - Playing
Cards

ok confused !!!!!
I have #16 - mystery pack 38 - ok
and #44 medium prize but what do I get as my name isn't there on the list ?

ok confused !!!!!
I have #16 - mystery pack 38 - ok
and #44 medium prize but what do I get as my name isn't there on the list ?

The RED marble is the color that won. You can see the each step back between posts from 113-115 . Hope those help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back