• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Goofy's DSF - Up Beloved Tales (Surprise Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Goofy's DSF - Up Beloved Tales (Surprise Release)

Goofy_Moe

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
290   0   0
Ok... As many of you already know about me is the fact that I am just way to competitive on everything I do... That being said... I did establish the current Chat Room Record (Sorry Grim) and I was first to have an auction and still currently have ran the most...LOL... But there is one thing that still bothers me right now... As the DPF Auction Master (self proclaimed...lol) why is it that I am not even in the Top 3 Biggest Auctions ever held here... not happy with this...
:bowdown:The Top DPF Auction Room Records...:bowdown:

1. jlp7ns - Pixar Brave Merida and Elinor the Bear............ 2,521 views (4days)
2. Averysfairytale - Pascal Pin.............................................. 2,305 views (3days)
3. Twins10101 - Scoop pin.................................................... 2,274 views (5days)
(**** Only completed Legitimate Auctions were considered...****)

So this is going to be my attempt to break into the Record Books as
the Top Auction ever... Let's Get This One Bouncing...

This is how it works… The item pictured below is going to be traded to the best offer posted on this thread (Actual item is pictured)…
Deadline for posting an offer is Tuesday July 31st
@ 6:00pm PST…
Only offers of trades posted on this thread will be recognized as a bid (Cash offers are not accepted)… We will choose the winning bid based on what fits our wants the best and not on value of offer,

(
Hint1: We collect PoDM’s, NBC, AiW, Ray(PaTF), Tinkerbell, and Fantasia Brooms)
(Hint2: We do not care for pins with too much writting on them, holiday related (except NBC), and pins that are more special if you turn them around (AP's, PP's...)
so bid away…
The winning bidder will be posted at the closing of the auction… I will pay shipping for the item within the United States or international and winning bidder will do the same… If a person feels like changing their bid offer, then just post your new offer but keep in mind any prior offer will still be recognized as a possability...
If offering a PoDM cell as a bid (you must include a picture of the actual scene offered in the post)...

If there are any further questions feel free to ask… or send me a PM…
With all that out of the way...

:hsd:The next item up for bid is...:hsd:

DSF – Surprise Release UP Beloved Tales Series Pin

attachment.php

Can we have a collective... Oooooh...

Good Luck and Happy Bidding...

Last edited:
I will start my bid with this:
Pin 85350: Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney's Pinocchio
Pin 88108: Piece of Disney Movies - Disney-Pixar Toy Story
Pin 90460: DSF - Beloved Tales - The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
Pin 85537: WDI - Fantasmic! Poster Pin - the Lion King - Mufasa

ewVX5.jpg

rtHe8.jpg

Last edited:
I am sorry, but we are no longer accepting items not yet in possesion of the bidders, as this has failed us in the past... So your offer of the Steamboat Willie PoDM is not included in your current bid... we hope you understand... Also stated in rules above only PoDM's with actual scene posted will be accepted... Thanks Moe...

My bids

pin31904
pin38753
pin91392
<--- I will be there on release date

Ill bid -

Pin 31339: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch Sleeping
Pin 35208: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Alice & Disappearing Cheshire Cat (Mechanical)

Goofy_moe, I am going to have to watch this one real close. I am in 7th place with my last mystery pin 24 hour auction so this will give me an idea what I will have to do to take you down with my next one. <insert evil pirate laugh>

Disneypirate.

From your wants...
Pin 80176: WDI - Sorcerer Hats Mystery Pin Collection - Holidays #1 - Jack - o - Lantern
Pin 34158: M&P - Nightmare Before Christmas (Sally & Dr. Finklestein)
Pin 79678: The Nightmare Before Christmas Halloween 2010 - The Mayor

Plus a lion king...
attachment.php

and...
attachment.php

Last edited:
LOL... One competitor down folks... Who is next to drop out... and who made the early move for the lead... hahaha... the Leader Board will be posted in a bit and we shall see what happens... Good Luck All...

decided I really don't want the pin after all .

LOL... We shall see... we have been pulling out a few things from our secret reserve we are thinking of auctioning and maybe I will start setting the bar a bit higher... Bwahahaha...

Goofy_moe, I am going to have to watch this one real close. I am in 7th place with my last mystery pin 24 hour auction so this will give me an idea what I will have to do to take you down with my next one. <insert evil pirate laugh>

Disneypirate.

Andres... What happened to the scene of Pride Rock you posted as an offer in your bid...??? You since edited your post pulling off the scene... Per the Goofy Rules above to prevent bids getting placed to scare off other bidders then getting pulled at the end... we made it very clear that once bids are posted they are considered as a bid and cannot be retracted... Are you now retracting your bid??? Please let me know...

From your wants...
Pin 80176: WDI - Sorcerer Hats Mystery Pin Collection - Holidays #1 - Jack - o - Lantern
Pin 34158: M&P - Nightmare Before Christmas (Sally & Dr. Finklestein)
Pin 79678: The Nightmare Before Christmas Halloween 2010 - The Mayor

Plus a lion king... Scene posted soon

The current Leader Board (not including bid from Combatdre at this time...still pending response)

1. allenmay8
2. tyleet87
3. King Niptune

Good Luck All and keep the bids coming...

I'm in:
My offer (your choice of three (3) PODM pins:
PODMTLK.jpg
Pin 90441: Piece of Disney Movies - The Lion King (Scene A)
PODMTLKDad.jpg
Pin 90441: Piece of Disney Movies - The Lion King (Scene B)
PODMPP.jpg
Pin 84204: Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney's Peter Pan
PODMTLM.jpg
Pin 90495: Piece of Disney Movies - Little Mermaid (Scene A)
LMPODM2.jpg
Pin 90495: Piece of Disney Movies - Little Mermaid (Scene B)
PODMTangled.jpg
Pin 90007: Piece of Disney Movies - Disney Movie Tangled
BambiPODM.jpg
Pin 82583: Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney's Bambi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back