• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Goofy's Mystery Packs Shipped Out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an update...

If we received and confirmed your payment, you should have received a feedback stating "Thanks for the smooth transaction..."...

If you sent a payment and have not received this feedback message from me, please send me a PM as we have a few payments with no DPF name and we want to be sure to credit the correct person...

All packages are made up as well as shipping labels for an on time scheduled shipping as promised...

If you are planning on attending tomorrows DLR PoDM release in the morning and would like to receive your package tomorrow, please make a comment on this thread and I will pack them up for the morning and hopefully save a bit on this hefty shipping total...

Most all packages are paid for with a few locals who are planning on paying in person and a couple outstanding ones who I beleive will follow through as they stated... But I will post if any additional free up...

I'll be there tomorrow! im too excitied to wait for the mail, i'll pick mine up from ya, and I get to meet a forum member, yay!

Sounds great... and for anyone who does not know who I am...

I am easy to find... Bald loud guy walking around and talking to everyone with a very tall blond wife...

I'm a tall 6'1 plus sized, curly haired brunette going to be all by myself! I'll be wearing my Mickey's halloween party shirt from last year where mickey, donald and goofy are the hitch hiking ghosts, probably wearing the the matching hoodie too, I bet it's gonna be cold.

I hope you guys are happier than the people behind me in line at the post office were... LOL...

I showed up with piles of packages to ship out today...

These are what you are looking for in the mail...

attachment.php

Please post on this thread when you have received your packages or via feedback...

Well....... Both would be preferred... LOL...

We hope you all enjoy your packages and have a great Halloween...

Now on to planning something fun and pin related for My Goony Birthday TOMORROW... WooHoo...

Wow, that is a lot of packages. Hopefully you bought the postage online to save you a couple of bucks for more pins, LOL

So excited! I doubt they will get here by halloween for us UK'ers but the wait adds to the fun ^^ Thankyou for this, it brightened up my halloween.

Received mine today!! Thanks Moe! :D This was a lot of fun.

I got...

#66 - Pin 61262: DLR - Birthday of the Month 2008 - May
(Kermit)

pin61262

#77 - Pin 47081: Pirates of the Caribbean - Black
Pearl

pin47081

Got my pin from Moe today! I didn't get a PoDM, but I still lucked out and got an awesome pin that is (was) actually on my wants list! I collect Mary Poppins and was thrilled to open my package to find this:

PIN 8498

pin8498

Thanks so much, Moe! This was fun.

Here's what we got! Thanks again Moe. . you seriously rock!

#12 -[pinpics]7592[/pinpics] Pin 7592: 100 Years of Dreams #34 - Mickey Mouse Disco - This one was mine and I couldn't help but laugh. A long time ago, I babysat for my next door neighbor, and taught her daughter how to "disco". Her father about killed me! Thanks Moe! :)

#28 - [pinpics]6958[/pinpics] Pin 6958: 100 Years of Dreams #4 - Eeyore (1966) - This was my mom's number. She collects Eeyore, and it was her birthday yesterday. Talk about awesome timing! :)

#36 - Steamboat Willie PoDM!!!!! Holy cow - we were surprised :) Hubby already had one, but has since upgraded it to the scene we won. Thanks again Moe!

#47 - [pinpics]7934[/pinpics] Pin 7934: 100 Years of Dreams #59 - Mickey's Birthday Party 1942 This one was my sister's number. She loves it since she collects "Mickey & friends" :)

Yay... We got our mystery packs and got these awesome pins... Woohoooooooo!!! Thank you so much Moe! You are awesome! :). So shocked we won something!!! :wiggle:

6B00A0C8-4C22-4A15-9627-12BD34E630F6-5650-0000119A746A38CC_zps8f025931.jpg

So it looks like 4 of the PODMs are spoken for (one across the pond, jordansmom, thel91, and CMR626). Wonder who has the 5th PODM (and is it Snow White?)

A fair few across the ponders signed up, so I should imagine we are all still holding our breaths!
Congratulations Thel it is a very ute scene and congrats everyone for there awesome pins!

Cassie already posted our haul from Moe, but I wanted to add an extra thank you!! The pins were great and the PoDM is extra nice :)

Jason :cheshire:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back