• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Got these in the mail today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got these in the mail today!

txmedic1

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
IMAG0238.jpg

IMAG0239.jpg

Got them from my Disney Movie Reward Points.

Here is the pinpics info:

http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=89443&sid=5981.1332975373

we got ours last week,, they look good in person!!

Good movie rewards grab.

how do I do the movie points? I'm interested because I buy a lot of Disney movies!

In each dvd/bluray/disney cd soundtrack or wii/computer game there should be a leaflet with a points code on it - you register at DMR and enter these codes to collect points - your points codes equate to 150 per bluray,100 per dvd, and similar for disney cds , games etc..... then just redeem what you want on the site - they sometimes have promotions running too, for example when lady a nd the tramp came out, you may get double points for entering your code on the first week of release, etc etc, and there are sometimes quick surveys you can do for a further 50 points each or so... hope this helps :) And, if there is no dmr flyer in a dvd/bluray you purchased, as long as you still have proof of purchase, ie receipt or online email receipt, you can forward it to them,and theyll credit the appropriate points to your account :)

whoa there sweet!!
I wish the UK movie points done pins :( so far out of my rewards I have got Bugs Life on bluray, Ratatoiule on bluray and the Lion King Trilogy bluray boxset :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back