• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Gotta eat to live, gotta steal to eat Jessica 3/10/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
must win!
pin39308

Pin 39308: WDW - Celebrating Fifty Years (A Small World After All) Jumbo

MINT IN BOX

here goes my bid. worth a try!

Pin 93683: Disneystore.com Brave 5 pin set
Pin 89538: DLR - Attraction Posters - Alice In Wonderland Mad Tea Party
Pin 90210: Brave - Opening Day

Just to answer the questions because I forgot. To be clear. Yes it ends at 10:30pmAnd you can bid for others just make it extremely clear becausr I don't want to get confused.

New leaderboard:
1) beetingu (great pins!!!!) / juni (great traders)
2) lannyard (great tink pin but looking for other grail scenes)
3) tales of botv (could be a great start to a Hercules collection)/ stitch 2814 (one of the few I need to finish my brave collection)/ riftraftstreet rat ( great scene)

she's so nice:
I will start with :
Pin 85651: DLR - 2011 Hidden Mickey Series - T-Shirt Collection - Flounder
Pin 59359: The Little Mermaid Booster Collection - 4 Pin Set (Flounder & Sebastian Only)
Pin 94283: DLP - Princess Symbol Locket - Cinderella (MINT on card--fresh from PARIS)
Pin 94855: DSF- Valentine Box of Chocolates- Robin Hood and Maid Marian
Pin 95293: WDI - Sorcerer Hat Characters #41 - Marie
and (ONE) PODM choice of :Lonesome Ghosts(all three characters, eyes open in doorway)

Thanks for everyones bids, I'm sorry some have backed out but completly understand.

New leaderboard:
1) beetingu (great pins!!!!) / juni (great traders)
2) grapesoda ( great traders)
3) tales of botv (could be a great start to a Hercules collection)/ riftraftstreet rat ( great scene)

she's so nice:
I will start with :
Pin 85651: DLR - 2011 Hidden Mickey Series - T-Shirt Collection - Flounder
Pin 59359: The Little Mermaid Booster Collection - 4 Pin Set (Flounder & Sebastian Only)
Pin 94283: DLP - Princess Symbol Locket - Cinderella (MINT on card--fresh from PARIS)
Pin 94855: DSF- Valentine Box of Chocolates- Robin Hood and Maid Marian
Pin 95293: WDI - Sorcerer Hat Characters #41 - Marie
and (ONE) PODM choice of :Lonesome Ghosts(all three characters, eyes open in doorway)
ADDING:
Pin 79122: DisneyStore.com - Pearl Medallion Princess (Cinderella)

1ilvkw.jpg

2e0jnub.jpg

Again it's sideways! Sorry! If you would like a better picture please let me know! :)

also

pin67591

Pin 67591: WDW - Character Coins - Mystery Pin Collection - 5 Pin Set (Cinderella Only)

Thank you so much for all of your bids after rethinking this really really hard here is the

New leaderboard:
1) grapesoda
2) juni/beeatingu/riftraftstreetrat
3) tales of botv/fordracing3

Thanks so much for the amazing bids, its been somewhat hard to make a leaderboard super thankful though keep bids coming!!!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back