• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Grail Beauty and The Beast PODM scene! Ends October 5th at 9pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Grail Beauty and The Beast PODM scene! Ends October 5th at 9pm PST

Lrdobkins

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
attachment.php
Listing my grail BaTB sene in hopes of getting another grail! This pin is in mint condition, still on its original card.

Tangled
LM or Tangled PODMs
Beauty and The Beast
Jessica Rabbit
Jumbos
Beloved tales
Marquees

Dislikes
HMs
Scrappers
Broken pins

I'll bid my ariel PODM - I'll send you a pic of the scene later since I'm on my phone now. I think you wanted to do a trade through pinpics but I forgot to respond! Sorry bout that :)

Yes allybee, I was trying to trade my other scene through pin pics :) The library scene. I think this one is "better" (even though I love them all) because they are both in the ballroom out fits and both faces can be seen.

Looking forward to seeing your cel!

Thanks for the bids!
Leader board:
1st: barrieralex- LM PODM
2nd:docfish2u- Dumbo PODM & hinged windows
3rd: tyleet: LM dsf & hinged window

Got my signature! Courtesy of Zagles14! I dont know how to put it in my original post so I am placing it here to show my "grails" :)

Thanks for the bid punn!
NEW Leader board:
1st: barrieralex- LM PODM
2nd:docfish2u- Dumbo PODM & hinged windows
3rd:punn: Beloved tales- Mickey and the beanstock
4th: tyleet: LM dsf & hinged window

Last Day!!! The picture just doesn't do this cel justice! Both faces are very clear to see, many details in the scene :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back