• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Grail Chain maybe ? - Giselle Reveal/Conceal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grail Chain maybe ? - Giselle Reveal/Conceal

Merryweather

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
408   0   0
Ok, I am changing this to a grail chain after Dancecats' suggestion. If a GlobalMod intervenes, we better listen you guys! So, trade your Giselle to us :lol:

So, if you have been looking at this thread, you already know what is going on. Here is to recap:

This humble citizen needs this lovely:
pin81947th72

Our friend Laz needs this lovely:
pin81321th72

So, Laz is willing to trade with someone to get R/C Giselle. And then, he can get R/C Belle from me.

If you are willing to arrange a 3-way trade, please check his traders here: CreativeXtremeties's trades or contact Laz. He is very friendly, sweetheart of a guy.

Somebody? Anybody ?

Last edited:
I might as well ask, is there anything you would be interested in trading for the Belle? I just need 3 more for my set.

I want Giselle R/C :)

The other 2 pins I would consider is or . Sorry, not much else. I am not willing to sell either, sorry.

Last edited:
Selen, you have a crazy awesome trades list, so even if no one would be willing to do that exact swap you proposed you should have no problem trading for them! ;)

Did you get the Giselle?

Nope. I would love me one though. These pins came out while I was on a break after Dizpins closed and I missed them :(

Selen, you have a crazy awesome trades list, so even if no one would be willing to do that exact swap you proposed you should have no problem trading for them! ;)

Thanks for the encouragement Joey :) Btw ... I found one of your slippers :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back