• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

grail chain? - [UPDATE ] help with hades pin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
grail chain? - [UPDATE ] help with hades pin.
I've traded with people who were anonymous before, so I dont think just being anonymous makes the TA not work.

then this person might not have any wants selected. it is amazing that as many people have tried and not one match to this person. the odds of that are very low unless the person only want specific pin(s).

I have no matches either.

This person must either have nothing on their Wants list, or only a very small handful of pins that are equally rare.

Hi everyone,

ive been using pinpics since 2004, If TA is turn off, and there is only 1 person trading the pin, anyone trying to match trades/wants will come up with nothing
the person probably has wants, but can't be seen since TA is off and you can't get in touch with them since its anonymous
hope this helps, probably not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back