• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Grail sale! Help a girl out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grail sale! Help a girl out.

SoraPandora

Figaro Fan
Rating - 100%
173   0   0

Sorry, everything sold, gifted, or donated to a good cause!

Closing this thread now.

Seperator.png

Sorry, no longer available:
Sword in the Stone pins
The Jungle Book DVD
Darkside Zodiac book
Kingdom Keepers book
Zoya nail polish
Mary Poppins DVD
Tales of Earthsea DVD
Hello Kitty Makeup Brushes
The Beast Within book
101 Dalmatians DVD
How to Train Your Dragon 2
Sleeping Beauty DVD
Cars Blu-Ray

Seperator.png

That's all for now, folks!

❤️

Last edited:
I have a couple of questions about the Funko Alice. Firstly, how big is she? I've not come across mystery minis before but they sound like they'll be small and cute! And also, what would postage to the UK be? I think it will probably cause the total to be too pricey for me, but it never hurts to ask, right? :)

I have a couple of questions about the Funko Alice. Firstly, how big is she? I've not come across mystery minis before but they sound like they'll be small and cute! And also, what would postage to the UK be? I think it will probably cause the total to be too pricey for me, but it never hurts to ask, right? :)

Mystery minis are very small - like 3 inches tall, maybe? Shipping to the UK is pretty expensive, but Alice is light, so... I'm gonna say an additional $6 shipped. ($13 total.)

I can totally do it if you really want her, but if I were you I'd look at UK sellers on eBay for this particular figure, rather than pay almost double to have it shipped overseas. You could also try your luck at the blind boxes. (They're on Amazon.co.uk for 8.99.).

Let me know what you decide! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
if olafolaf doesnt want it i will take the beauty and the beast book. I loved the evil queen one...

Have either of you made up your mind? Not trying to rush you guys, but I'm going to the post office tomorrow, so now would be a good time to let me know. :)

Mystery minis are very small - like 3 inches tall, maybe? Shipping to the UK is pretty expensive, but Alice is light, so... I'm gonna say an additional $6 shipped. ($13 total.)

I can totally do it if you really want her, but if I were you I'd look at UK sellers on eBay for this particular figure, rather than pay almost double to have it shipped overseas. You could also try your luck at the blind boxes. (They're on Amazon.co.uk for 8.99.).

Let me know what you decide! :)

Thank you for checking for me! I think I will take your advice and leave it for now, and keep an eye out for it here in the UK. As you say, it doesn't make sense to spend so much on postage. I'm sorry not to be helping you out with your sale though, I hope lots of other people come along and help you get the money you need for your grail :).

Thank you for checking for me! I think I will take your advice and leave it for now, and keep an eye out for it here in the UK. As you say, it doesn't make sense to spend so much on postage. I'm sorry not to be helping you out with your sale though, I hope lots of other people come along and help you get the money you need for your grail :).

No worries - Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back