• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Halloween train co-op, closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halloween train co-op, closed

Rocke01

love to pin trade!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
321   0   0
I am running a co-op for the Halloween train set... Three of these pins are already spoken for but there are three still available. Cost will be $31 each and will include delivery confirmation first class shipping. (took the price from the Mardi Gras co-op since the set was the same price and same amount of pins) If you want insurance for your pin the final tally will be $32.75. Payment can be mailed in or sent via PayPal (gift option preferred so there are not any fees taken). This set has already been purchased so this co-op will only be canceled if there is something wrong on delivery from DS to my home. Thanks

Note: PayPal payment can be sent to collectiblesnd@yahoo.com

Mickey-rocke01
Chip and Dale-
Cheshire Cat-Tndrheart
Stitch- Tabbikat2219
Tinker Bell -rocke01
Capt Hook-

Last edited:
Just an update... The delivery email we received says this set is to be delivered on the 2nd. We leave for vacation on the 3rd. We will do our best to get these out either just before we leave or while we are out of town... Yes we know where the post offices are and even if we didn't we could mail straight from Disneyland! If we receive this set before leaving you will get your pin right away, if it is even a day late you will not get it until we return home. I will PM you with the date if it becomes warranted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back