• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Happyhappy grail dance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happyhappy grail dance!

SyriusLionwing

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I know it seems to be that everyone is getting their grails of late and I just got mine!

Now I have been cursing tangled, a lot recently, because all anyone wants to trade for is the blond, but thanks to some fabulas pin friends in the UK I finally managed to work out a trade for one of my biggest grails. This pin was one I thought I would NEVER own because it is LE 25. But thanks to some tangled, a bit of luck and a very nice trader I managed to get my greasy mits on this guy!

bigoliver.jpg

He is an absolutely beautiful pin and so HUGE! I actually can't believe the size of him he even out-sizes stitch with Oliver and that pin is massive!

Its such a wonderful pin and I am super thankful to my pin friends for helping me out you guys really made my day! I even squeed a little when he came because I was so happy to have him at last!

With this wonderful fellah finally in my posses I am officially down to one Oliver pin needed and One fox and the hound pin needed hehe! It makes me giggle just a bit that it was easier to get an le 25 than an le 300 but I guess thats just the way it works sometimes!

Congratulations! I'm so glad you got a trade worked out :). I love Oliver and that's a beautiful pin, enjoy it! :D

You never know! Like I said I thought I would NEVER get this pin. I think I mainly got lucky to find someone who was willing to trade him away. Don't lose hope for your le 75 you never know when it might just turn up!

I know it seems to be that everyone is getting their grails of late and I just got mine!

Now I have been cursing tangled, a lot recently, because all anyone wants to trade for is the blond, but thanks to some fabulas pin friends in the UK I finally managed to work out a trade for one of my biggest grails. This pin was one I thought I would NEVER own because it is LE 25. But thanks to some tangled, a bit of luck and a very nice trader I managed to get my greasy mits on this guy!

bigoliver.jpg

He is an absolutely beautiful pin and so HUGE! I actually can't believe the size of him he even out-sizes stitch with Oliver and that pin is massive!

Its such a wonderful pin and I am super thankful to my pin friends for helping me out you guys really made my day! I even squeed a little when he came because I was so happy to have him at last!

With this wonderful fellah finally in my posses I am officially down to one Oliver pin needed and One fox and the hound pin needed hehe! It makes me giggle just a bit that it was easier to get an le 25 than an le 300 but I guess thats just the way it works sometimes!

im very glad that u love the pin :) :)
thank you for trading with me and thank you for the tangled pins :) :)
the pic of the oliver pin or should i say UR OLIVER PIN :) :) looks great !!!!!!!!

Congratulations on attaining your grail!

What a beautiful grail it is, too! The size and expression are just perfect! (And real Oliver is adorable, too!)

Is this pin from an Oliver and Company set, or is it a stand alone pin?

I need to measure it but its huge. Its bigger than the 110th legacy pin all on its own. Love it!

hehe and this is the lowest edition pin I have, obviously, I am really surprised that I have it because it's a pin I never thought I would have ever!

hehe sora, its funny when kitties look like disney / tv characters XD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back