• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

QUESTION Has anyone seen this set before?

QUESTION Has anyone seen this set before?

momin.ator

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
One of my friends just bought this set. I have never seen it before.

s-l1600.jpg

I have not seen this. Is it in an original frame from Disney? (ie, it was not sold as mystery pins?) Or perhaps this is the AP version that was framed and sold at some event?

If these were sold as mystery pins... I would not want any of them if I didn't have all of them (ie, its a bit of a problematic mystery pin set.)

Very cool tho. Congrats to your friend.

It’s a great set that I’ve debated getting before but never pulled the trigger on. It was a cruise booking gift through specific travel agents pretty early on in DCL history (only two ships in the fleet).

Edit: found pinpics entry for it - PinPics | Free Disney Pin Trading Database
Interesting. I searched AAA and it did not come up. I can't wait to see it in person. You should get it. The price is right. :)

Interesting. I searched AAA and it did not come up. I can't wait to see it in person. You should get it. The price is right. :)
When searching pinpics now you have to make sure to be logged in, and there's a little check box for "include description" you gotta check for it to search the descriptions, otherwise it only searches titles of pins

Back