• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Haunted Mansion Lovers Rejoice!! :) LE, AP, HM, Villains. TIME TO PICK YOUR PRIZES.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got some picks to move things along from Norlando319 in my Messages. Everyone is welcome to send me your top 3-5 if you want so when your spot comes up I can post your pike. Next up Cyke23.

This is a list of the remaining choices:

B-
pin36981th72

Pin 36981:
Retro Collection - 50th Anniversary (Haunted Mansion)
C-F-G-H-<-Prev
pin61881
Next->Pin 61881: WDW - Pin Trading University - Disney's Pin Celebration 2008 - Haunting 101 - Hitchhiking Ghosts

K-
L-
M-N-O-
P-Q-R-
S-U-[SIZE=-1]-- Page: (1) --[/SIZE]
pin93592
Next->
Pin 93592: Mad T Party - Mad Hatter's Hat
V-W-X-Prev
pin83381
Next->Pin 83381: DSF - Villain Frames - Yzma
AA-CC-[SIZE=-1]-- Page: (1) --[/SIZE]
pin74107

Pin 74107: Celebrate Everyday! - Hitchhiking Ghosts

EE- FF- GG-HH- II- JJ-

Jhari is up next. I got ClanMcDuck selection via PM. Teddy_Ruxpin Contacted me this morning and apologized for missing their selection and wanted to know, if it was OK with everyone, whether they could change their selection to the 2 villains mystery pins. If no one objects by 7:00 pm I will go ahead and make this change and Master Gracey will be available again.

I'll take H. Pin trading university hitchhiking ghosts and K. Haunted Mansion Little Leota Thanks again for the great pins!

Update of what's available with a fix to O and since there were no objections to it a change for Teddy_ruxpin.

C-
F-
G-

L-

M-

N-
O-

P-
Q-

S-
U--- Page: (1) --
pin93592
Next->
Pin 93592: Mad T Party - Mad Hatter's Hat
V-
W-

CC--- Page: (1) --
pin74107

Pin 74107: Celebrate Everyday! - Hitchhiking Ghosts

EE-

FF-

GG-
HH-

II-

JJ-

Last edited:
Ok so here are the next 4 picks since I'm gonna pick for Chernabog666 too. We'll take:

W-Friday the 13th George
CC- Celebrate everyday Hitchhiking ghosts
EE-Pirates At World's End lot
FF-Mickey and Minnie Pirates

May I please have O, the Phineas and Uncle Jacob HM Mystery pins?

With those two pins, I only need ONE MORE (Pin 90620 WDW - Magic Kingdom's Haunted Mansion Graveyard Mystery Set - Aunt Florence) to complete that set!! *woohoo*

Last edited:
Sorry for the short hand

Hey all. Sorry for the short hand. I'm on vacation in WDW and I am editing in my phone. I will clean it all up when I get home Saturday or Sunday morning. Have a great day and Cyke23 is up next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back