• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Having trouble uploading images from my computer

Having trouble uploading images from my computer

pinnochiolover

UK Collector/Trader
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Hi, When I click on "Insert image" it only gives me the option to upload a picture from an URL address. The upload box does not have the second tab to select upload from computer.

Please advise.

I think you need to add an attachment, not add an image. So you need to go to the Advanced Reply option, and then in the additional options is a place to add an attachment. When you click on manage attachments it brings up a file manager where you can add a file from your computer.

Thank you for the help, I'm going to try out the attachment suggestion. I wasnt keen on using another website to host my pictures, mainly because its new to me!

Back