• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello All!!

Hello everyone. I'm Bob. Retired Fire Fighter Paramedic. Trading and collecting since 2001. Wishing I had started earlier now!! Love everything Disney and looking forward to interacting with other Disney enthusiasts!!
Welcome Bob :) sounds like you’ve been in the hobby since the very start! DPF is a great community and I’m glad you found your way here!

Do you still actively trade and/or use Pinpics?

Welcome Bob, glad to have another firefighter on the forum. My wife retired LT, firefighter/EMT. I was a volunteer firefighter/EMT for 30 years. From Maryland, now in central Florida.
What pins/themes do you collect?

Hello everyone. I'm Bob. Retired Fire Fighter Paramedic. Trading and collecting since 2001. Wishing I had started earlier now!! Love everything Disney and looking forward to interacting with other Disney enthusiasts!!
Hi Bob and Welcome! You most definitely have come to the right place if you're looking for Disney and Disney enthusiasts!

I've started collecting and trading about a year or so after you did. I'm very much looking forward to seeing your pin collection, I bet you've got some pins that I haven't seen in more than a minute. Which character(s)/theme(s) do you like to collect?

Welcome Bob :) sounds like you’ve been in the hobby since the very start! DPF is a great community and I’m glad you found your way here!

Do you still actively trade and/or use Pinpics?
I do trade and sell.
I want to sell more but I’m having a hard time finding a good supplier for good pins not scrapers.

Hi Bob and Welcome! You most definitely have come to the right place if you're looking for Disney and Disney enthusiasts!

I've started collecting and trading about a year or so after you did. I'm very much looking forward to seeing your pin collection, I bet you've got some pins that I haven't seen in more than a minute. Which character(s)/theme(s) do you like to collect?
Right now I have firefighter related pins, Nightmare before Christmas and Haunted mansion

Welcome Bob, glad to have another firefighter on the forum. My wife retired LT, firefighter/EMT. I was a volunteer firefighter/EMT for 30 years. From Maryland, now in central Florida.
Firefighter related, Nightmare Before Christmas and Haunted mansion

Back