• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello Everyone!!! EmeralDQueen is in the House!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone!!! EmeralDQueen is in the House!

EmeralDQueen

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I'm new to this forum and I want to share with you all my Pin Collection so far. I love Disney and mainly I like Mickey, my pins were lost for a long time I thought I would never see them again until recently a friend of mine got them back for me, is a long story but just to let you know they were overseas and fly back to me. My collection is small cause I've started young and this pins were from the late 80's and the beginning of the 90's I don't know if this are rare but I think they are well at least some of them. I've just came back to Pin collecting once I had recover my pins and I'm amazed how this interest of mine grew in people through out the years. So I hope to find great people here that shares what I like to collect too :)

PS: I collect Universal Studios Pins and other pins as well...

Please see my video and tell me what you think :)

[video=youtube;PmPZoJZ_U4U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmPZoJZ_U4U[/video]

Hello and welcome! You have a cool retro collection. If you haven't already, you might want to check out Pinpics.com: it's a database of Disney pins where you might find additional info about your pins; you can also create an account to keep track of the pins in your collection, the ones you're willing to trade, and the ones you want to get {you'll see links to pinpics accounts under the names of most of the people who post here on the forum).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back