• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello from Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from Florida

flares

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great place to learn and chat about pin trading. We live an hour from WDW and have season tickets. We also have a Disney Store here in town with pin trading on Fri nights. My six year old grandson loves to pin trade so he'll love reading the posts on this forum.

I am just jealous of everything about you, season passes, close to WDW, Disney store in town and pin trading every Friday night. :-0)

Welcome!!!!!!

Vicki

welcome im about 10 hrs away from florida on a plane :D
but i have a villa 5 mins away so not bad!
haha :) welcome anyways

Oh, welcome, we are Floridians too! We have Annual Passes too! No Disney Store though :-(

As you can probably see, Judy is extra welcoming!! lol

Welcome to the forum! Glad to have a WDW person on board! We were only discussing in the chatroom the other day that this forum seems to have a lot more DLR people than WDW people! :)

Enjoy your stay!! :) :)

Martin :)

Another Floridian welcomes you. I'm leaving in about an hour to go to WDW (2 hours). So glad so many of us are on the boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back